07-27-11, 01:53 PM   #1
-tr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
oUF_Slim Buff Help

Hello there, I re-did some of my UI today and found oUF_Slim. I love the addon, but the buffs displayed get a little out of hand..

http://i.imgur.com/sKGc6.jpg

It shows all player buffs, including undispellable buffs and mounts. Is there a way to trim this down to only show buffs such as recklessness etc? Thanks for any help!
07-27-11, 08:39 PM   #2
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A) There are two options that allow you to show only your own buffs and debuffs (one option for each), see Slim_Config.lua.

Code:
	cfg.onlyShowPlayerBuffs = false 		-- only show buffs casted by player (target and focus)
	cfg.onlyShowPlayerDebuffs = false		-- only show debuffs casted by player (target and focus)

B) Or you could use the aura filter (that is used for raidframes), by editing Slim.lua. Which would only show white-listed buffs/debuffs that are listed in Slim_AuraFilterList.lua (you can add/remove buffs/debuffs there).

Put in the following code in the "target's section" (somewhere AFTER line 1226 and before 1282). A text editor like Notepad++ will show you line numbers.

Code:
self.Buffs.CustomFilter = CustomFilter
self.Debuffs.CustomFilter = CustomFilter

B - is probably more what you want, since it allows you to see only relevant auras you want to see (via the filter list). Hiding everything else.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » oUF_Slim Buff Help