Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-19-10, 12:30 AM   #1
wolvereness
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Aura Buttons Repositioning

Okay, so I've been tweaking nUI for the past week. I think I'm almost where I want, but I have still have a bit of a problem.

I'm using nUI_AuraButtons, because screen real estate > buff names. I know all the icons, and it's quicker if it's smaller anyway. Using this addon, the buffs / debuffs seem to be ordered the opposite direction that I think they need to be in, so I reversed the parameters on SortAuras, along with changing the orientation to start from the bottom left (right for debuffs) and work to the center + up.

I can't figure out how to get the pet / vehicle auras to sit on top of the player auras, in the same fashion that the current nUI release does.

I tried (in the pet section of AuraButtons.lua):
relative_to = "$parent_Aura2",

but that just throws an error, saying it's anchoring to itself. Aura1 is the player frame, so I'm not sure how to approach this. I'm getting the naming scheme / frame names and whatnot kinda slow (I'm not used to lua at all).

Last edited by wolvereness : 04-19-10 at 01:03 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Developer Chat » Aura Buttons Repositioning