05-23-09, 09:59 PM   #1
Raxnor
A Cliff Giant

Simple Question

Hey guys i have a simple question maybe you guys have some kind of tips for my problem since i can't access the wow forums.
My wow account got hacked last friday morning and 'til right now i can't access my wow account for the simple reason that the person who hacked my account, merge my wow account and the battle.net account and since he set up the battle.net account i can't access my account or anything, i'm very sorry if i'm posting this over here but at this point at super desperate and have no idea what to do since 2 of my toons that were in my wow account are gone and makes me sad ,again i apologize if i'm posting at the wrong place and some feed back will be nice if anyone has any idea of what i can do for this
05-23-09, 10:13 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Contact blizzard support directly. The main website has contact info that does not require forum access nor the ability to log in.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
05-23-09, 10:47 PM   #3
Raxnor
A Cliff Giant

thanks for replying back anyone knows where can i find this on the forums? if someone has any info i would thank you a ton
05-23-09, 11:21 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Its not on the forums, you can find it on the left side of the main website. Its the support section.

Technical support:
http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=2316

Billing and account:
http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=2317

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Simple Question