07-15-10, 05:02 AM   #1
KuroKuma22
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Missing target bar.

I tried to do something to my interface, and I ended up screwing up my unitframes, I tore down my entire add-on set up and built it back up from scratch, but now I only have my unit frame my pet, and my target, but I no longer have my target's target.
07-15-10, 05:18 AM   #2
Mischback
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ok. So what?

Are you using oUF? Are you using a custom layout or one you got from here? If it is not your own layout, which layout?
07-15-10, 05:40 AM   #3
KuroKuma22
A Murloc Raider
I use the oUF unit frames that I got from here, I also noticed that I seem to be missing party unit frames as well.
07-15-10, 05:46 AM   #4
Mischback
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Hm, but you don't get any unitframes by using oUF itsself. You will have to download and activate a oUF-layout. The layout will spawn the unitframes, since oUF is "just" a framework to build unitframes.
07-15-10, 05:49 AM   #5
KuroKuma22
A Murloc Raider
lol yes, I use oUF_Alekk, I used it before, but when I tried to move over to oUF_banthis, my party bars, and my target's target bar disappeared, I thought it had to do with the banthis frames, so I switched back to Alekk, and the frames are still missing.
07-15-10, 05:56 AM   #6
Mischback
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I can't even find oUF_alekk, but oUF_banthis is not (yet) comnmpatible with the new oUF 1.4.

Go to http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/index.php?cid=127 and select any layout, which is above (newer) oUF_classic.

(Of course this assumes, that "building from scratch) mean, that you have updated oUF to its current release)
07-15-10, 06:13 AM   #7
KuroKuma22
A Murloc Raider
perhaps maybe I need to install oUF_classic in order for the unit frames to come back? either way I can always look into a new unit frame setup.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Missing target bar.