10-25-08, 10:37 PM   #1
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No mazzifier needed fix?

Is there a way yet to get mazzle working if you dont need to mazzify? All my chars are set up the chat windows are screwed though and so are the graphix. and ideas? shows mazzle in red on the add-ons list as though its missing dependencies but everything's there.
10-26-08, 12:00 PM   #2
alenda
A Cliff Giant

You could try updating everything you can either manually or through a client like WoW Matrix or the Curse Client. Unfortunately you wont get the HUD, the Context page, and Bongos1 will never work, you'll have to replace it with a different barmod, such as Dominos or Bartender4.
10-26-08, 10:01 PM   #3
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

Yea, i tried... mazzle itself is broken though and it controls a lot... like the layout lol. i think what it boils down to is im going to have to construct my own... i havnt built my own UI since pre BC... this will be interesting. Mazzle ill pay you a grand for a working core some might say thats exuberant but considering how long it will take me to put together a UI with the same functionality and ease of char swapping its worth it.
10-27-08, 12:08 AM   #4
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Give me your video settings, and all your character names/classes and I will set your UI up exactly how MazzleUI was for a grand =P

Even throw in lifetime support! Phone support at that. (long distance charges apply)
10-27-08, 02:47 PM   #5
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

exactly like it huh? hmmm its tempting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » No mazzifier needed fix?