10-15-07, 01:41 PM   #1
@LLmIxEdUp
A Murloc Raider
Bon - GO!

Firstly, thank you for an excellent compilation. Ambitiious, perhaps a little overwelming but without a doubt the most impressive collection I have yet come across.

I have experienced a number of errors and issues since the last patch but nothing that could not be greatly helped by installing the patches and following the clear instructions provided.

However there is one element that has been nothing but trouble since even before the last patch. That is Bongos. Or Bonkers as I have come to 'affectionately' think of it.

Like others I have installed Bongos2 and found it to be altogether much more satisfactory. However this change is not viewed kindly by Mazzify. Furthermore some utterly trival functionality - which now naturally assumes exaggerated importance - is now also broken.

I won't embarass myself by bothering to describe what this broken trivial functionality is.

What I would like to ask is that in a future release Bonkers...erm Bongos is replaced with Bongos2 and all the Mazzlegoodness and undisclosed broken trivial functionality is restored to its former splendour.

Thank you.
10-15-07, 01:44 PM   #2
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
/boggle
Feature request

To help us in troubleshooting a possible Mazzle release with Bongos2, what was the trivial functionality that broke, so we know what to look for?
10-15-07, 01:56 PM   #3
@LLmIxEdUp
A Murloc Raider
It's the facility to hide and reveal the bags/menu bar by clicking on the hotspot.

I told you it was trivial...
10-15-07, 02:40 PM   #4
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mazzle acquired full permissions and rights to modify and distribute the code without restriction based on the version of Bongos that comes with MazzleUI. I would expect to see a major attempt to fix the current version of Bongos before acquiring the permissions for a newer version of Bongos will be made.

I've been working on Bongos in what little spare time that I've had the past couple weeks and believe that I am close to having it complete. That said, I still have some more coding to complete/cleanup and it will be done when it's done... unless someone else finishes it first.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bon - GO!