11-18-08, 11:14 AM   #41
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by sora420 View Post

2 the runes for death knight are in the top left corner, maybe a better place to put them? if so how or what addon to do so with?
Replace the DK Runes with something like Deathknight.info Runes or LynRune

DKI Runes can be moved, background hidden and can display your Rune CDs in various ways.

LynRunes scales up your Runes and moves them to the center of your screen. If you want to move them to another location, you will need to edit the lua file however that is not difficult.

There are other Rune mods that move the runes or add functionality to your Rune display.
11-18-08, 08:29 PM   #42
JuGGaLoLoVe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

As a fellow DK I found that Magic Runes is a very sweet and extremely customizable mod for monitoring runes and runic power.
Oh and DoTimer is very sexy when it comes to tracking dots on multiple mobs
11-20-08, 12:02 AM   #43
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by JuGGaLoLoVe View Post
As a fellow DK I found that Magic Runes is a very sweet and extremely customizable mod for monitoring runes and runic power.
Oh and DoTimer is very sexy when it comes to tracking dots on multiple mobs
ok so i think the time to update this pack is almost upon me again lol, guys i have been taking into account the addons that you all want added, so now really would be the best time to start posting and letting me know what you think come up tops for different classes

we can really make this a public domain thing, lets get this ui to where WE want it until the new version of mazzle is fixed

other news

im going to streamline duf a bit more as i found some new fixes to remove that memory leak, also i added a few things for dk's and my pala. as stated before i dont have a hunter or shammy so any info on whats best will help me to no end

prat and hitsmode seem to have had a couple of updates and working on a script to adjust sraid frames depending on what kind of raid your in. for example 10,25 or battleground hopefully this is going to place frames on group size.

also going to add some new skins, i made a couple for horde players as well as some new ones for alliance and will add these as seperate packs for download,

well thats all the news for now, hope your all enjoying wrath as much as i am.
11-20-08, 10:56 AM   #44
vulturesrow
A Murloc Raider
Mikey,

Im going to offer some suggestions. One is not to get wrapped up in adding a bunch addons to your package. Most people pick and choose anyhow. In my mind, the beauty of this package is your work on the kgPanels and a few select addons. By limiting yourself in this fashion, you make it much easier to keep your package up to date and make it easier for you to support. I have other ideas for you on how I think you can tweak the package to make it better for both you and the end user but I dont want this post to be come too long. Just contact me via PM if interested. Also, please contact me via pm if you are interested in having my help in writing documentation and testing. I cant code but Im pretty good at the writing and testing part of it.
11-20-08, 01:25 PM   #45
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
is there anyway to make the widescreen version larger? it is nowhere near as large as mazzle was for widescreen

when i say larger i mean the kgpanel at the bottom of the screen, it may be fine in normal freshui but in widescreen version its just tiny, and yes i set it all up correctly.. i mean the class skills like rogues steath etc bar is on top then 2 more sets of bars under it, the buttons are really really small and to make them any bigger would be forceing the buttons outside of the kgpanel

if its a big job then nevermind, but if its not please post a fix for it thanks
11-20-08, 02:13 PM   #46
JuGGaLoLoVe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Mikey I have to agree with vulturesrow on this.
There is no need for u to go through all the work to pack FreshUI will all sorts of mods for every class and such.

The general mods that work for everyone definately but I would leave class specific mods out since everyone has there own mods of choice for that.

General Mods:
Floating frames
omen
BigWiGGs
DrahulsHud
a mail mod of some sort
SCT & SCTD
StarTip is kinda scetchy and cowtip hasnt had an update in forever so I dont know
Fubar and its vast array of mods
Rating Buster
Cartographer
Baudbag or ArkInventory
My vote is still for Macaroon but i'm a fan of macro's so i guess bartender is OK lol
Prat
Quartz
DoTimer
QuestHelper
Simple Minimap
Talented
Xloot Goodness
And all that other Spiffy Stuff
11-20-08, 05:28 PM   #47
vulturesrow
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by JuGGaLoLoVe View Post
Mikey I have to agree with vulturesrow on this.
There is no need for u to go through all the work to pack FreshUI will all sorts of mods for every class and such.

The general mods that work for everyone definately but I would leave class specific mods out since everyone has there own mods of choice for that.

General Mods:
Floating frames
omen
BigWiGGs
DrahulsHud
a mail mod of some sort
SCT & SCTD
StarTip is kinda scetchy and cowtip hasnt had an update in forever so I dont know
Fubar and its vast array of mods
Rating Buster
Cartographer
Baudbag or ArkInventory
My vote is still for Macaroon but i'm a fan of macro's so i guess bartender is OK lol
Prat
Quartz
DoTimer
QuestHelper
Simple Minimap
Talented
Xloot Goodness
And all that other Spiffy Stuff
Jugga,

Mostly I agree with you. For a tooltip manager, I Recommned tiptac. I have to say that I hate cartographer, my UI uses mapster. Yes on Omen for sure, I Forgot to put that in my last post. DoTimer is an excellent addition. Arkinventory for sure, I love that mod.
11-21-08, 04:03 PM   #48
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I installed your UI and did everything you said, but there are a few issues

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...108_144638.jpg

Edit: I fixed everything on my own.

Last edited by Thetoolbox : 11-21-08 at 04:54 PM. Reason: All fixed
11-21-08, 04:56 PM   #49
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Thetoolbox View Post

You can't see it in that picture, but when I click on somebody to target them there is a 10 or so pixel gap between the top of the bottom area and the target frame.

Any idea what is wrong and how do i fix these issues? thanks.

The gap is likely there because that where Target of Target is displayed. If your target has no target, there's likely a gap. (I don't remember how Mazzleui handled this, but it's likely working as intended atm.)
11-21-08, 05:12 PM   #50
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
The gap is likely there because that where Target of Target is displayed. If your target has no target, there's likely a gap. (I don't remember how Mazzleui handled this, but it's likely working as intended atm.)
Yeah I got it all sorted out, One question though, what mod is controlling tooltips? I looked through the mods list and didn't see anything.
11-21-08, 05:31 PM   #51
vulturesrow
A Murloc Raider
Mikey's compilation does not include a tooltip addon, I personally use TipTac and I find it to be more than adequate.
11-21-08, 05:34 PM   #52
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Thetoolbox View Post
Yeah I got it all sorted out, One question though, what mod is controlling tooltips? I looked through the mods list and didn't see anything.
I can't find a mods list or SS of addons folder on any of the FreshUI download pages. Mind linking where that is? (or are you meaning in your 'own' addon folder?)
11-21-08, 06:22 PM   #53
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I can't find a mods list or SS of addons folder on any of the FreshUI download pages. Mind linking where that is? (or are you meaning in your 'own' addon folder?)
I'm saying I was looking through my own mods list, sorry for the confusion.
11-22-08, 12:42 PM   #54
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Ok, few more questions.

Which mod is it that controls the cooldown bars (the ones that are like casting bars only they show cooldowns). Is it omnicc? Because I can't figure out how to move them, currently they all stack on each other in the middle of my screen, makes them kind of hard to read.

Hitsmode still isn't working, i've tried loading all the different profiles and still nothing. The HM windows don't even appear in the bottom right corner of my screen like in mazzle.

Thought of one, There is a casting bar in the upper middle of my screen that looks like the default casting bar only smaller, I want to get rid of it but I can't figure out what it is so I can't make it go bye bye. I don't want it there because I use eCastingBar and don't need another one.

And another, Aloft isn't working, I try to click on it and nothing happens.

I think that's all, i'll edit if I find more.

Last edited by Thetoolbox : 11-22-08 at 12:49 PM.
11-22-08, 02:49 PM   #55
Lusipher
A Defias Bandit
Toolbox,

the casting bar is from Dominos...if you type /dom, the interface window should open, just look for the Dominos entry and edit the bars; you'll see the casting bar as a bluish bar and can configure it as you like...I had problems with hitsmode as well, but they were user problems You'll have to move the windows to the spots you want them by yourself, just remember to set the minimums to 25, as per the directions in the .txt file. And I'm pretty sure the cooldown bars are omni, which can be configured from Niagra if I remember correctly. Hope you're all set from here
11-22-08, 05:43 PM   #56
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Lusipher View Post
Toolbox,

the casting bar is from Dominos...if you type /dom, the interface window should open, just look for the Dominos entry and edit the bars; you'll see the casting bar as a bluish bar and can configure it as you like...I had problems with hitsmode as well, but they were user problems You'll have to move the windows to the spots you want them by yourself, just remember to set the minimums to 25, as per the directions in the .txt file. And I'm pretty sure the cooldown bars are omni, which can be configured from Niagra if I remember correctly. Hope you're all set from here
That fixed the casting bar and hitsmode, thanks.

But I'm still having a problem with Omnicc and Aloft.

I know how to get to Omnicc's options, but I can't move the bars or anything because there is no "test" button like there used to be which made them pop up and very easy to move.

Oh, and does anybody know what mod it was that had the "Sell junk" option in the vendor screen

Last edited by Thetoolbox : 11-22-08 at 06:01 PM.
11-22-08, 09:55 PM   #57
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I thought Omnicc only displayed the cooldown timers on the spells and items you use and cast. If there are bars associated with it, I've been missing out on a decent function it seems.

I use Reagent Restocker to sell my junk (it has a sell list you can add to for white quality items you sell frequently (doesn't matter what quality the item is if you add to list). Also will purchase ammo and add/take from bank anything you add to the buy list (with configuration).

What was your problem with Aloft?
11-22-08, 11:42 PM   #58
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I thought Omnicc only displayed the cooldown timers on the spells and items you use and cast. If there are bars associated with it, I've been missing out on a decent function it seems.

I use Reagent Restocker to sell my junk (it has a sell list you can add to for white quality items you sell frequently (doesn't matter what quality the item is if you add to list). Also will purchase ammo and add/take from bank anything you add to the buy list (with configuration).

What was your problem with Aloft?
Well I know that in mazzle and in Fresh there are cooldown bars, and both of them had omnicc I'll take a pic and put it up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...208_225017.jpg - The bar that is right in the middle of the screen are the bars i'm talking about, see how their overlapping? I can't read them when I have more then one cooldown going. It would also be really nice to move them to where I had them back in Mazzle UI. Any idea what mod they are?

I'll give restocker a try, thanks.

My problem with Aloft is that is simply does not work, it's on Fubar and I can play with the options but when I hit V the default blizzard nameplates come up, if I try to click on the Fubar plugin to turn them on nothing happens, and if I use Niagara to attempt to turn them on Niagara will freeze and I have to restart it.

Last edited by Thetoolbox : 11-22-08 at 11:53 PM.
11-23-08, 01:17 AM   #59
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm not using this ui, but there's 2 addons I can think of that you should see if you have.

Sorrenstimers (spelling?) or DoTimer. Those being the most popular atm, it's likely one or the other that is displaying the bar in the middle. If Mikey would give an addons list on his addon page it would be easier to help.
11-23-08, 01:43 AM   #60
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I'm not using this ui, but there's 2 addons I can think of that you should see if you have.

Sorrenstimers (spelling?) or DoTimer. Those being the most popular atm, it's likely one or the other that is displaying the bar in the middle. If Mikey would give an addons list on his addon page it would be easier to help.

Neither of those are in the Addons folder in the WoW directory, so I don't know

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Freshui - Mazzle wannabe