Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-07-10, 07:19 PM   #1
Chargin
A Murloc Raider
Dual spec bugged it seems?

Im having huge issues right now. Ive been using this mod forever and am quite familiar with it. But now my druids bars arent swapping over when I switch specs correctly.
First of all, all my bars disappeared on my secondary spec. It all got worse from there. I tried recreating, reinstalling, downgrading to older versions, deleting all the config files, running no other mods. None of that worked out..
Going to my other characters caused the same problem after a bit of playing around I was able to loose secondary spec bars on my hunter.

First question...
How do i get the "Dual spec" text to appear in the list of options. I couldnt see it on my druid, then swapped to hunter and it was there. 2nd from the bottom in the list above "Shape" I think it was. The only other "option" for specs is in the profile area "Enable profile switching upon spec change" thats ticked and the 2 boxes below it are empty, Im not sure what to write in there, whatever I put in is red text and seems to disappear after I leave the window.
So, how to get "Dual spec" option in the list of "states" or whatever they are.
then I can go from there.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Dual spec bugged it seems?