04-21-05, 04:23 PM   #1
grimlock34a
A Kobold Labourer
Insomniax help

I dowloaded the most recent compilation last night and everything is working ok. But I have two issue that require some assistance.

1) in the bottom of my screen, right in the middle, is the eagle icon that you normally see on the normal WoW interface bar. Its just one of the eagle pictures just sitting there, no extra bar, nothing else. How can I get rid of that eagle icon? I already disabled the WoW hotbars.

2) How do I turn OFF that exp bar? I am level 60 and don't need it anymore (for now). The tooltip says to click on it to turn it off but I can't seem to be able to do it.

Thanks in advance for the help.
04-27-05, 08:02 AM   #2
LedMirage
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by grimlock34a
I dowloaded the most recent compilation last night and everything is working ok. But I have two issue that require some assistance.

1) in the bottom of my screen, right in the middle, is the eagle icon that you normally see on the normal WoW interface bar. Its just one of the eagle pictures just sitting there, no extra bar, nothing else. How can I get rid of that eagle icon? I already disabled the WoW hotbars.

2) How do I turn OFF that exp bar? I am level 60 and don't need it anymore (for now). The tooltip says to click on it to turn it off but I can't seem to be able to do it.

Thanks in advance for the help.
1- Go to the CT Mod Control Panel (red book button on mini-map), then go to the MISC MODS tab, and there turn on the option to HIDE GRYPHONS.

2- Unfold the BibToolbars menu, the one with the blue arrow, there you will see an XP Bar on/off toggle button.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Insomniax help