06-21-13, 07:26 PM   #2081
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

minor issue with nameplates..

all my fonts (config-ed through RealUI's font settings) are set to Friz Quadratta size 12. i am also using the "Large Fonts" option under "Appearance".

the text on the nameplates are a little too small for me so i've tried to set the font scale to around 0.96 (default is 0.66 i guess?). that change is applied instantly, but once i reload, it goes back to tiny text.

on a side note, the font under the nameplates options shows up as pixel_large, but the text itself is Friz Quadratta (not really an issue, i prefer FQ).

hapls!

06-21-13, 07:32 PM   #2082
FrozenSickness
A Defias Bandit
Is there a way to get the target frames to show percentage and health like it was in the previous versions?

06-21-13, 08:07 PM   #2083
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by FrozenSickness View Post
Is there a way to get the target frames to show percentage and health like it was in the previous versions?
I would love this myself. To have both would be awesome.

06-21-13, 08:53 PM   #2084
Midjet
A Fallenroot Satyr
Okay! Just got to run a heroic 5 man and a scenario with the new setup of realui.

I have a couple points of feedback:

- Health display being in percent only can really be a pain, not knowing how much of a health pool you attacking into is a big problem for dot classes like myself on my warlock.

- I loved the visual representation of dot timers and buff timers on icehud, even though I mostly just used the dot timers as a lock, seeing them gone is a bit of a bummer.

- I disabled the auras frame and just put affdots in its place, seems to be working fine for my purposes.

- The cast bar is a bit thin which makes it hard to see and no longer has the tick marks on it for dot ticks like the icehud version had.

All that being said, I really love the look and the inclusion of bagsync solves a lot of my problems I had with the newest bag addon. (nuvyayaya?)

06-21-13, 08:57 PM   #2085
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
Er... it is late so I'll kick myself later for asking I'm sure, but on some of my toons Kui Nameplates are working just fine. However, it dawned on me after an interesting run as a tank on my new DK that the nameplates aren't working there. A bit stumped as to why. I ensured they are in fact enabled! I haven't exhaustively tested this yet but will do so more tomorrow if there isn't a known issue or fix.
Well, this is embarrassing. When setting up my keybinds, I apparently toggled the 'Show Enemy Nameplates' feature. As I never ever use that feature, it totally escaped me that I may have turned them off. Will head back to my corner now, kicking myself all the way.

06-21-13, 09:35 PM   #2086
perfectfrost
A Murloc Raider
Atlasloot

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add in support for atlasloot mod?? I feel like a part of me is missing since I can't look up in-game stuff anymore

06-21-13, 09:59 PM   #2087
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by perfectfrost View Post
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add in support for atlasloot mod?? I feel like a part of me is missing since I can't look up in-game stuff anymore
Does AtlasLoot not work with RealUI? What errors does it throw up (if any)?

06-21-13, 10:00 PM   #2088
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
the text on the nameplates are a little too small for me so i've tried to set the font scale to around 0.96 (default is 0.66 i guess?). that change is applied instantly, but once i reload, it goes back to tiny text.

on a side note, the font under the nameplates options shows up as pixel_large, but the text itself is Friz Quadratta (not really an issue, i prefer FQ).

hapls!
The font and font scale for Kui is automatically controlled by RealUI. To disable this control, go to /real > Advanced > AddOn Control > untick Style on KuiNameplates

06-21-13, 10:01 PM   #2089
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
When i did Lei Shen on LFR earlier this week (sorry, forgot till now >.>), I noticed that the boss frame for the conduits were not showing their power level. This is quite important for proper execution. Also, any chance we could get the boss alt power too?

I haven't looked with the latest version yet, but I also haven't seen it reported so here it is. No errors.
Still got a Boss Frame redesign in the works.

06-21-13, 10:24 PM   #2090
perfectfrost
A Murloc Raider
hey nibel any word on why mistweaver addon doesn't work??

06-21-13, 10:34 PM   #2091
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

hey nibel any word on why mistweaver addon doesn't work??
Sure your addons are installed correctly? Do they appear in the AddOns list on the Character selection screen? Getting any BugSack errors (mouse around under Minimap to find it's icon)?

I can confirm that both AtlasLoot and MistWeaver work for me:

As well as AtlasLoot:

06-21-13, 10:39 PM   #2092
perfectfrost
A Murloc Raider
yea I was getting a bugsack error on mistweaver..I'll post it soon

06-21-13, 10:40 PM   #2093
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

yea I was getting a bugsack error on mistweaver..I'll post it soon
Thanks

Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
Just a note - the default ID for tigereye brew for WW monks should be 116740. It's currently set to 123980(? don't hold me on that, it had a 2 in it though) which I believe is the mastery, rather than the actual buff to be tracked. Once that was changed, timers seem to work perfectly for WW. Fantastic update
Woops, didn't get this in the latest update. Tomorrow's update

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-22-13 at 12:28 AM.

06-22-13, 01:12 AM   #2094
youngbreezy
A Murloc Raider
Love the new aura tracking system. Was wondering if there is a option where i can get the eclipse bar to show even before I target an enemy. This will help for areanas and certain bosses as it will let me set where I want to be beforehand energy wise. Last request if we can enlarge the bar slightly.

tyvm

06-22-13, 01:25 AM   #2095
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by youngbreezy View Post
Love the new aura tracking system. Was wondering if there is a option where i can get the eclipse bar to show even before I target an enemy. This will help for areanas and certain bosses as it will let me set where I want to be beforehand energy wise. Last request if we can enlarge the bar slightly.

tyvm
Can do. Size options are also planned for the future, but are some time away.

06-22-13, 01:37 AM   #2096
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
so many updates - really cool

Hy!

Your amazing - thanks a lot once more for this great work. You really know what we want or what is missing. So the option relating to the petbar.
And the daily updates don't bother - me. Cause they're achieving lot of omprovements.

Ps.: if my english is not so good.....i'm an german over the 50's ;-) and were not grown up with english. I lern it from my kids. -they play wow to, certainly with Real *g

Bye and have a nice we

Desmo

Pss.: One question. How can i change the position of the petbar? when i do in bt, the positionarrow stays on the left side, when i slide the bar horizontal in the middle of the screen - above the buttonbars. I found the option to move Petbar. but ....nothing happens and i can't change the position.

Last edited by Desmodis : 06-22-13 at 01:50 AM.

06-22-13, 01:58 AM   #2097
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Desmodis View Post
Pss.: One question. How can i change the position of the petbar? when i do in bt, the positionarrow stays on the left side, when i slide the bar horizontal in the middle of the screen - above the buttonbars. I found the option to move Petbar. but ....nothing happens and i can't change the position.
Download the latest RealUI (or v14 if v15 is still being approved)
Untick "Move Pet Bar" on the Action Bars config panel
Go into Advanced Settings and move / style the Pet Bar

06-22-13, 02:16 AM   #2098
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thx - this was very fast. i thought (wrong) the "move Pet bar" option must be checked....thanks

06-22-13, 03:22 AM   #2099
Unnuetz
A Murloc Raider
Aura issue:
The correct spell id for "tigereye brew" (Windwalker monk) is 116740. The setting defaults to 123980, which is not the spell itelf but the ability to create tigereye brew.

06-22-13, 03:30 AM   #2100
Unnuetz
A Murloc Raider
Hi nib,

a small request, no show-stopper:

I'm used to using the Esc key to close windows; this works even in Windows. Unfortunately the config interface (the bar on top of the screen and the attached dialogs) doesn't support this. Is there any chance to make this work? Would be great, 'cause I'm too old to change habits - even bad ones ... on the other hand I woulnd't quit using RealUI if you decide not to change this

Thanks

Last edited by Unnuetz : 06-22-13 at 03:34 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI