07-18-18, 05:20 PM   #1
Mythirion
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation [Bug] Infobar Cycle Display broken

Hi,

I was messing around with the infobar and I alt-clicked the "cycle display" button on it, so now I can only view my honor percentage but not my actual xp percentage, so I don't know when I'm close to leveling up or anything. I then tried alt-clicking again to change it but it doesn't do anything.

Would someone be able to tell me how to change it back to default? I've tried reinitialising RealUI using /run RealUI.db.char = nil and whilst it did reinitialise, it didn't change the infobar back to default. I don't mind editing lua to do it.

Thanks,
Myth

Last edited by Mythirion : 07-18-18 at 05:24 PM.
07-18-18, 06:49 PM   #2
Mythirion
A Murloc Raider
Managed to fix it by clearing SavedVariables; however it is still a bug
07-19-18, 02:12 AM   #3
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Mythirion View Post
Hi,

I was messing around with the infobar and I alt-clicked the "cycle display" button on it, so now I can only view my honor percentage but not my actual xp percentage, so I don't know when I'm close to leveling up or anything. I then tried alt-clicking again to change it but it doesn't do anything.

Would someone be able to tell me how to change it back to default? I've tried reinitialising RealUI using /run RealUI.db.char = nil and whilst it did reinitialise, it didn't change the infobar back to default. I don't mind editing lua to do it.

Thanks,
Myth
Can confirm this is the case for myself as well. I see experience, as well as two honor bars, if I cycle to the second honor bar then experience disappears as an option entirely. But tracking a reputation continues to work.
07-19-18, 10:39 AM   #4
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
This is fixed in 2.0.1

07-25-18, 07:23 PM   #5
DarthKraze
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a weird problem on my main server but not on alts on random other servers. That window that comes up when you mouse over your currency infobar is blank, like none of the other character data shows up. I'm sure I can copy/paste something from the other servers but I don't know what exactly.
08-05-18, 12:38 PM   #6
matrik
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by DarthKraze View Post
I have a weird problem on my main server but not on alts on random other servers. That window that comes up when you mouse over your currency infobar is blank, like none of the other character data shows up. I'm sure I can copy/paste something from the other servers but I don't know what exactly.
I'm having this exact same issue. Any help would be appreciated!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » [Bug] Infobar Cycle Display broken