04-12-09, 07:51 AM   #161
Tandurin
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hi, just one small notice. I'd love to see Recount in the 3.1 version as well.

But I have problem with the current version. I've installed everything as said in the description but my Action Bars are entirely messed up right now. Here's a screen shot:

I don't know what is all wrong since I can't get the hang of any add-ons you used. I tried setting all profiles to the one of your character but still it looks like this. Things I've noticed that are off are the bottom bars underneath the chat panes and the action bars, if those are fixed I am already pleased.

Still one heck of a job and keep up the good work and support
04-17-09, 02:40 AM   #162
aceman67
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Current download appears to be corrupt, tried downloading it twice, and had Winrar try to repair the archive, but it doesn't seem to do the trick.
04-17-09, 08:43 AM   #163
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by pancupcaek View Post
Hi, just one small notice. I'd love to see Recount in the 3.1 version as well.

But I have problem with the current version. I've installed everything as said in the description but my Action Bars are entirely messed up right now. Here's a screen shot:

I don't know what is all wrong since I can't get the hang of any add-ons you used. I tried setting all profiles to the one of your character but still it looks like this. Things I've noticed that are off are the bottom bars underneath the chat panes and the action bars, if those are fixed I am already pleased.

Still one heck of a job and keep up the good work and support
It would seem to me that you use the WTF_fullscreen folder where you should have been using the WTF_widescreen folder. Download the latest version (which solely contains support for widescreens) and you should have better results.

Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
Current download appears to be corrupt, tried downloading it twice, and had Winrar try to repair the archive, but it doesn't seem to do the trick.
I uploaded an overly compressed file. People who use 7Zip are capable of extracting, but few others.

I've re-uploaded using a standard level of ZIP compression now.

MacBook 2.0 Ghz Aluminum

Twitter
04-21-09, 10:55 AM   #164
thedankson
A Defias Bandit
oops

Erased. Fixed my issue.

Last edited by thedankson : 05-01-09 at 11:07 PM. Reason: spelling
04-24-09, 03:06 PM   #165
abroth
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
well i just installed this for my deathknight and all i can say is wow. this interface is made wonderfully and has just about everything i could ever need, i only added 3 addons, and replaced one. i added dbm, smartbuff, and auctioneer. and i only replaced runehud with runewatch because i dont like the runehud in the way all the time>.<
this is definitely a 5 star compilation
04-24-09, 03:16 PM   #166
abroth
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
gah found one problem, for some reason i cant get one of my mounts down onto the action bar.... its odd i drag it down from the pets window but it wont go on to the bar but my other mounts will.

edit: no epic flyer i have will go onto the action bar

Last edited by abroth : 04-24-09 at 03:19 PM.
04-26-09, 04:38 AM   #167
Tandurin
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by abroth View Post
gah found one problem, for some reason i cant get one of my mounts down onto the action bar.... its odd i drag it down from the pets window but it wont go on to the bar but my other mounts will.

edit: no epic flyer i have will go onto the action bar
I had that same problem too. Just make a macro with /cast [shift click on the desired mount]

Hope that helps

Also I have had one problem, After I had installed Gatherer and Atlasloot Enhanced my FuBar got messed up for some reason. I'm trying to reinstall it now. And you were right about that fullscreen bit :P

Anyways, this is an great UI and I probably will use it the rest of my WoW Game time
04-29-09, 01:41 PM   #168
soritong
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I tried to install the UI but I appear to be running into the same issue as the person above. My action bars appear all out of whack, and I don't have the same top bar as it was displayed.

I downloaded the current version. Any ideas?

04-29-09, 06:43 PM   #169
Castle
A Murloc Raider

Love the UI, though quick question:

My laptop uses a 1280x800 widescreen res., which install folder size should I use?
05-01-09, 11:08 PM   #170
thedankson
A Defias Bandit
What is the addon that shows my location, tracking and gold/addons/etc down on the bottom somewhat behind the panels?
05-25-09, 07:42 PM   #171
Bonafide
A Defias Bandit
Heya

I have 2 problems.

1: my pet bar always show, how can i fix so that i can either move it, or whatever i feel for.

2: There's a loong light blue color bar on my Omen, how do i remove it.

Pic related.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » The Onslaught UI - Information without the clutter