08-12-09, 01:35 AM   #1
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
On drunk goblins and silly argent tourney druids

Well I was updated my little script commands list for 3.2 and randomly testing various commands when I ran across this little gem:

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\BrewFest\\BF_Goblins3.mp3")

Looks like they've been in there since 3.0.3 for Brewfest. Possibly longer

DRUNK GOBLINS FTW !!!!!

Rest are :

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\BrewFest\\BF_Dwarves1.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\BrewFest\\BF_Dwarves2.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\BrewFest\\BF_Dwarves3.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\BrewFest\\BF_Goblins1.mp3")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\BrewFest\\BF_Goblins2.mp3")

My sound commands list is here if anyone wants to grab it :

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rath.html#info

Oh god I couldn't stop laughing when I played it. "I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS I CAN'T SEE I CAN'T SEE"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PS Also anyone else notice the little wandering druid who walks around healing trees up at the Argent Tournament grounds? All these squires , champions and injured peoples possibly needing heals and what is he doing ??? Healing Trees!!! . LMAO !!!
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
08-12-09, 09:27 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Maybe they're resto druids?....
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-12-09, 10:32 AM   #3
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm just saying he needs to get his priorities straight. Instead of healing the myriad amount of wounded champions in the tournament he's healing ....shrubbery.

So ignore all those Horde and Alliance members being hurt in their daily jousting because ZOMGWTFBBQ that tree over there has a slightly bent branch *run over* *Rejuv* *Lifebloom*
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » On drunk goblins and silly argent tourney druids