01-14-09, 12:52 AM   #1
Mytheral
A Defias Bandit
Hunter - Pet Friendly KB Announcer.

Hello

I'm just coming back to WoW after a year or so... and that year I played like 2 months, but WotLK so far as impressed me.

What I was wondering if anyone knows of a killing blow announcer that works for pets as well... I've tried my old standbys and since the scripting change they don't work.

I also tried DGKS and loved it accept it doesn't count those my pet kills and since I'm leveling with BM that's about a 3rd of the time when I'm in BGs. I love how DGKS uses the UT2004 Announcer system and would love to get it to work correctly if possible, but failing that does anyone know of any that just will announce your pets kills.

Also a UT2004 style frag counter would be nice as well... with your rank or number of kills on the scoreboard and how many you are behind the leader.

Thanks, sorry for my new found noobish-ness.
01-15-09, 03:10 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you like DGKS, why don't you ask its author to add support for pets? Post a feature request ticket on the addon's download page, or post a comment on its download page.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Hunter - Pet Friendly KB Announcer.