02-28-07, 04:21 AM   #341
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pokyoky
Wasnt the cut and paste, i used drag and drop and mazzify all my characters except one, added !gemlist, it wouldnt mazzify, removed !gemlist, worked fine

Edit: tested again to make sure with a toon on another account, fails every time to mazzify if gemlist mod is in addons folder, remove gemlist, mazzification happens

It could be a library conflict since what you added might have embedded libraries that are newer than what is included in the last distribution.

02-28-07, 05:50 AM   #342
hellie
A Murloc Raider
well no worries, i probably know where the problem is, it's either that the package is corrupted or something or something else is screwing with 1.01 in my computer, but hey... 1.00 works fine and im good with that

all haill mazzlefizz \o/ continue this great work you've done so far

-hellie-

02-28-07, 10:29 AM   #343
jamesy
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I seem to have a bug with Monkey Quest. The quest requirements in the Monkey Quest Window seems to be different to the one in the splash screen.
EG: Monkey Quest Window XXX Mob 9/12 Splash Screen XXX Mob 11/12.
Splash screen always reads correctly. It's like some weird lag between Monket Quest window and the SCT type splash.
I'm also getting incorrect number in the tooltip when i target a mob.
And I find that MQ window overlays the mouseover tooltip on the left hand side, very annoying imo. I've tried moving it in Tinytip and it never remembers it when I reboot even after I save my config.

BTW can I disable MQ? I'm going back to QuestFu far superior to MQ imo.

03-02-07, 07:49 AM   #344
Mavtoo
A Defias Bandit
Cartographer and german client

there seems to be a problem with cartographer waypoints and german clients. If i understood the FAQ right there should be a red arrow if i set a waypoint in cartographer like when i ping on my minimap. I tried all ways which are documented in the MazzleUI FAQ to set waypoints but there is no red arrow.
When i die there should be this red arrow too, but it isn't only on the minimap i find a small arrow where my corpus is.

and sorry for my bad english *gg* hope you understand what i mean.

Mav

03-02-07, 08:37 AM   #345
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Mavtoo
there seems to be a problem with cartographer waypoints and german clients. If i understood the FAQ right there should be a red arrow if i set a waypoint in cartographer like when i ping on my minimap. I tried all ways which are documented in the MazzleUI FAQ to set waypoints but there is no red arrow.
When i die there should be this red arrow too, but it isn't only on the minimap i find a small arrow where my corpus is.

and sorry for my bad english *gg* hope you understand what i mean.

Mav
IMO, you should switch over to using MetaMap instead of Cartographer. I found that MetaMap have better useful data collecting than carto even though it is yet to have harvest nodes showing up on minimap. So there won' be anymore trouble.

03-02-07, 09:27 AM   #346
Mavtoo
A Defias Bandit
i realized that i reported a "bug" which isn't a bug.
I thought a big red arrow like in ping direction should be shown but that was an misunderstandig of me. there is only a little arrow on the minimap. so my bug report isn't right.
it should be a feature request *gg*

03-02-07, 12:39 PM   #347
Pocalypse
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm getting some bugs with baggins, I think. Basically I configured it a lot to my liking, and probably just put too many rules and categories in there, but now when I close my bank window (usually, though not always), I get the following errors:

Code:
[2007/03/02 18:10:16-266-x6]: AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):279: C stack overflow
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
<in C code>: in function `CloseBankFrame'
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:3260: in function `CloseBag'
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:3270: in function `CloseAllBags'
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:291: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:289>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):320: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:291: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:289>
...:
Also, I seem to have somehow misplaced my keyring button. I'm pretty sure this happened when I first enabled baggins, and doesnt happen on the rest of my characters (here's hoping I know how to attach an image):
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Key button.JPG
Views:	430
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1086  

03-02-07, 07:57 PM   #348
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mavtoo
i realized that i reported a "bug" which isn't a bug.
I thought a big red arrow like in ping direction should be shown but that was an misunderstandig of me. there is only a little arrow on the minimap. so my bug report isn't right.
it should be a feature request *gg*
Cartographer does indeed have waypoints. When you make a waypoint, you'll see a smaller yellow arrow pointing in the direction you need to go.

btw, If you updated Cartographer on your own, the waypoint module was made its own add-on for a little while. It seems to be a module inside cartographer again in the latest version, so you may want to try updating.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 03-02-07 at 08:14 PM.

03-02-07, 08:01 PM   #349
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Pocalypse
I'm getting some bugs with baggins, I think. Basically I configured it a lot to my liking, and probably just put too many rules and categories in there, but now when I close my bank window (usually, though not always), I get the following errors:

Also, I seem to have somehow misplaced my keyring button. I'm pretty sure this happened when I first enabled baggins, and doesnt happen on the rest of my characters (here's hoping I know how to attach an image):
Well, since it's considered a bar, remazzifying your buttons will move your keyring back to the default positions. If you haven't modified the placement and size of bars too much, you can uncheck "place actions" and get it back without much work.

As for Baggins, you'll need to take that to a Baggins forum. All I can suggest is that there have been several baggins updates since 1.0 was released, so you can try updating. Perhaps one of the newer versions fixed an issue related to your errors.

03-02-07, 10:45 PM   #350
Pocalypse
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmm, ok thanks for the quick reply.

I changed my bars and buttons quite a bit. Can I save a bongos profile, remazzify and load that profile, or would that mess things up?

Also, can I update baggins without causing trouble to the rest of the UI? Or did you change things around with it to make it more compatible?

03-02-07, 11:25 PM   #351
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I changed my bars and buttons quite a bit. Can I save a bongos profile, remazzify and load that profile, or would that mess things up?
It would defeat the purpose since the position of the keybar is part of the profile. Another thing you can try is looking in your BongosActionBars.lua saved variables file and editing the position manually.
Also, can I update baggins without causing trouble to the rest of the UI? Or did you change things around with it to make it more compatible?
I made no changes.

03-03-07, 01:53 AM   #352
Pocalypse
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Oh ok. I didnt realise the bag bar was controlled by bongos too. Turns out I can move the key button back to where it should be just by unlocking the bars from the bongos options and dragging it around, which is probably how I moved it there in the first place.
I feel very silly now .

Thanks for all your help.

03-03-07, 01:30 PM   #353
Anorexiac
A Murloc Raider
soulshards dissapearing :/

I can only get one soulshard. The next one dissapears... gets deleted somehow...

Last edited by Anorexiac : 03-03-07 at 07:23 PM.

03-03-07, 02:18 PM   #354
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by jamesy
I seem to have a bug with Monkey Quest. The quest requirements in the Monkey Quest Window seems to be different to the one in the splash screen.
EG: Monkey Quest Window XXX Mob 9/12 Splash Screen XXX Mob 11/12.
Splash screen always reads correctly. It's like some weird lag between Monket Quest window and the SCT type splash.
I'm also getting incorrect number in the tooltip when i target a mob.
And I find that MQ window overlays the mouseover tooltip on the left hand side, very annoying imo. I've tried moving it in Tinytip and it never remembers it when I reboot even after I save my config.

BTW can I disable MQ? I'm going back to QuestFu far superior to MQ imo.
Yes, as far as I know it's a bug with Monkey Quest. It seems that MQ doesn't update the with the "splash screen". It also fails to update the tooltip as well.

A way around it is to bring up the MQ window by pressing L, then pressing L again to close it. This updates the tooltip for the next mob you kill. It's not exactly a fix, but it helps a bit.

QuestFu doesn't exhibit these problems. I personally find both QuestFu and Extended QuestLog 3 (EQL3) better than MQ and have disabled MQ in favour of the latter. You'll have to rebind the L key to EQ3 if you decide to use it. There's obviously no need to bind a key to QuestFu however.

The only thing to remember is that the Mazzification process requires MQ to be running, so just turn it on if you need to Mazzify, then back off once it's down.

03-04-07, 01:42 AM   #355
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by iljott
The only thing to remember is that the Mazzification process requires MQ to be running, so just turn it on if you need to Mazzify, then back off once it's down.
That should not be true. If it is, it should be reported as a bug with the error you get.

03-04-07, 09:00 AM   #356
Anorexiac
A Murloc Raider
Have anyone else reported the soulshard-deleting bug?

03-04-07, 09:40 AM   #357
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Nobody has reported anything like that. There is a shard sorting setting problem that you can find in the known issue list.

03-04-07, 12:59 PM   #358
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Iljott
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
That should not be true. If it is, it should be reported as a bug with the error you get.
This might have been the case with a previous version of MazzleUI. Iirc during Mazzification it would ask to load the missing addons - one of which was Monkey Quest. I'll check if it still happens in the 1.01 version of MazzleUI though.

03-04-07, 01:39 PM   #359
Anorexiac
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Nobody has reported anything like that. There is a shard sorting setting problem that you can find in the known issue list.
That post certaintly pointed me in the right direction :P I just didn't know about MaxShards... so if anyone else have problems with this, just tell them to hit deucecommander>warlock>shardace>maxshards.

I love your ui, even though it takes some time getting everything figured out

03-06-07, 05:00 PM   #360
Progged
A Murloc Raider
Smart Debuff issue

First of all, my sincere thanks for putting together one of the nicest compilations I have ever seen. This is easily the cleanest, most intense setup I have used.

For background - I've used Smart buff/Debuff for at least a month prior to installing Mazzle, so I am very familiar with the mod.

I am not getting any type of alert when something can be cleansed (playing a paladin) on my character (where I would prior to installing Mazzle). I have the smart debuff frame visible at all times as well. Could this be due to the combat log mod?

Would it be ok to dump Smartbuff/debuff and re-install or did you mod these as well to work with your compilation?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD