Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-04-10, 07:32 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Coming back to WoW after a break... What are teh current addons for this

Hi there...

Been off wow for about 5 months or somthign liek that... Thought I would log in and check it out again. Anyway, I used to be a big addon guy and would like to install some of the favs (that I can remeber).

I was just woundering if there are better addons for these nowdays...

1) DepositBox - Love this addon... allows you to save cash really easy if you suck at not spending cash. What ity dose is make a virtual deposit box, where you can set a % of all your incoming cash to go into. That % is "locked out" from the game.. so yuo might have 2K in your depositbox but only 500 in yuor bag.. and you can only spend that 500 with out manualy moving cash into your deposit box.

2) Healbot - Is this still the top healing / buffing mod about?

3) QuestHelper - I saw on teh questhelper page a big note form the authert saying "Well, let's be honest here, I haven't updated this in months." - So is there a replacment for this.. is it needed.. as there semas to be a quest helper type thign built in now...

4) TomTom - my fav thing about questhelper was teh cool crazy taxi arrow... dose tomtom work with the new official blizzard quest system?

5) I used to have a chat system... it auto coloured each class so at a glace at teh chat you coudl see teh class, it also had a number of other sweet chat suff... . . any ideas what that was

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Jynks : 09-04-10 at 07:39 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Coming back to WoW after a break... What are teh current addons for this