09-30-14, 08:14 PM   #1
dblanch369
A Kobold Labourer
Bug - hangs when exiting application

I'm running OSX 10.9.5, I just starting using Minion today, but notice that the application "hangs" after telling it to quit. After waiting several minutes, the only thing that can be done is to do a "Force Quit". Other than that, I think this is a great application, and fills the void the Curse team has left by seemingly abandoning the OSX crowd.

Log and xml file are attached.

Thanks for the good work!

Edit: 64-bit system
Attached Files
File Type: log minion0.log (95.5 KB, 242 views)
File Type: xml minion.xml (9.3 KB, 367 views)

Last edited by dblanch369 : 09-30-14 at 08:17 PM. Reason: added CPU Architecture
09-30-14, 11:18 PM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Thanks for your log and xml file!

There is currently a bug when you try and close it using an osx method, however if you use the X in the upper right corner it will close with out hanging. We had fixed this bug awhile back but it cropped up again a few releases ago.

There is a ticket in our backlog to get this fixed.

Glad you like it and we are going to continue to improve upon it.

Last edited by Dolby : 09-30-14 at 11:20 PM.
10-15-14, 07:03 AM   #3
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you've moved the Window or made it too big you can't get to the Close box then open :

~/.minion/minion.xml and edit out the position line.

You don't want to delete the file if you've already used it to update your addons as it does something weird to the hashes then and makes it look like you haven't updated your addon but you have.

But I could be an edge case given I then go from their and update the addons not on Wowinterface.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Bug - hangs when exiting application