04-14-13, 03:08 PM   #1121
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Will try on this next boss, hope it works!

Edit: Still doesn't work - what the hell :|...

Last edited by Freakeh : 04-14-13 at 03:18 PM.

04-14-13, 03:18 PM   #1122
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Try disabling /realui > Modules > Alert Frame Mover
Then reload the ui (/rl)

It's the only thing that touches the bonus roll window.
I'll have to see if this works for me. As I've mentioned before, its definitely the worst thing about realui. Hopefully this fixes it!

04-14-13, 03:52 PM   #1123
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
Will try on this next boss, hope it works!

Edit: Still doesn't work - what the hell :|...
aww crap :/ hmmmm

04-14-13, 04:12 PM   #1124
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
aww crap :/ hmmmm
What are you raiding? Since the last major update, my bonus roll has popped up smack-bang in the middle of my screen, every time. Check you have the right coins.

Does your achievement notification do anything funky?

04-14-13, 05:04 PM   #1125
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
What are you raiding? Since the last major update, my bonus roll has popped up smack-bang in the middle of my screen, every time. Check you have the right coins.

Any frame, whether it be an achievement frame, bonus roll frame... follows my cursor. A lot of the time, dont even pop up.

04-14-13, 05:06 PM   #1126
DearlyStars
A Defias Bandit
The 4/9 update seems to have broken names. I can't see names on any NPCs or players without enabling unit nameplates, (or mousing over the character/NPC, obviously.) which I don't want active. If you could try and find the problem that would be great! I'll probably revert to an older version of RealUI until then, or I'll try the update that was released today.

Edit: Updating to today's update didn't fix it.

Last edited by DearlyStars : 04-14-13 at 05:16 PM.

04-14-13, 05:13 PM   #1127
webster259
A Cyclonian
Nib, first off I love the update the new nameplates are awesome. My guild just had me start tanking on my DK and I was wondering if there is anyway to turn off the Rune Strike spell alert, it seems to pretty much just stay up and it kind of clutters my screen when there is a whole lot going on. Thanks

04-14-13, 05:49 PM   #1128
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by DearlyStars View Post
The 4/9 update seems to have broken names. I can't see names on any NPCs or players without enabling unit nameplates, (or mousing over the character/NPC, obviously.) which I don't want active. If you could try and find the problem that would be great! I'll probably revert to an older version of RealUI until then, or I'll try the update that was released today.

Edit: Updating to today's update didn't fix it.
Can't you just go into options and names and enable whose names you want to show? Like Quest NPC's or generic NPC's and enemies and such? Works fine for me.

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
Nib, first off I love the update the new nameplates are awesome. My guild just had me start tanking on my DK and I was wondering if there is anyway to turn off the Rune Strike spell alert, it seems to pretty much just stay up and it kind of clutters my screen when there is a whole lot going on. Thanks
I had to do this for myself as well. I think your talking about the scrolling battle text? type /msbt and disable notifications is what I do. or disable the individual spells you want displayed via the notification module in MSBT.

Last edited by Gloks : 04-14-13 at 08:46 PM.

04-14-13, 08:47 PM   #1129
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Experimenting with adding backgrounds to the Debuff bars. Whatcha think?
Yes yes yes. Thank you.

Also, the new Kui nameplates take a bit of adjustment after using TidyPlates, but they are pretty slick! However, one oddity that is really hard to get over: they have no sense of depth perception. The bars are all the same size, regardless of NPC distance. I know this isn't a RealUI issue

Last edited by Daagar : 04-14-13 at 09:16 PM.

04-14-13, 10:55 PM   #1130
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons

04-15-13, 01:09 AM   #1131
LordRolix
A Murloc Raider
Nameplates

Hello!
Thanks for nice ui, using it for almost a year now. Not much of troubles with it, only having problems with kui nameplates. I use 1920*1080 resolution and i feel default scaling of 1.11 is too big for names on nameplates. I tried to change it to 0.62 which would suit me the best, but as soon as i reload ui it reverts back to 1.11, i can't get to save it, no matter what i do on next reload it gets reset.

04-15-13, 03:31 AM   #1132
Sennay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi nib,

I wanted to say thank you for the great UI. I love using it.

I have just been having one problem since the newest version: DBM isn't getting skinned correctly for me. I'm not sure why Aurora_DBM isn't working to skin any of the bars, but the timer bars, icons, and font look like they're still the original DBM.

If you, or someone else, could point out what I might be doing wrong, and how I can fix it, it'd be really appreciated.

Everything else is working fine though!

04-15-13, 07:44 AM   #1133
slyph
A Murloc Raider
issue with installation in wow. Once I click install it goes to wait screen with blue bar and wow crashes, it won't install on a new char. my existing chars that don't need installs work fine with no issues but a new char or someone that hasnt been used in a while crash wow when attempting install.

04-15-13, 08:14 AM   #1134
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by slyph View Post
issue with installation in wow. Once I click install it goes to wait screen with blue bar and wow crashes, it won't install on a new char. my existing chars that don't need installs work fine with no issues but a new char or someone that hasnt been used in a while crash wow when attempting install.
Rename your WTF folder to WTF.bak, and see if it still crashes on those same characters.

04-15-13, 08:17 AM   #1135
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Sennay View Post
Hi nib,

I wanted to say thank you for the great UI. I love using it.

I have just been having one problem since the newest version: DBM isn't getting skinned correctly for me. I'm not sure why Aurora_DBM isn't working to skin any of the bars, but the timer bars, icons, and font look like they're still the original DBM.

If you, or someone else, could point out what I might be doing wrong, and how I can fix it, it'd be really appreciated.

Everything else is working fine though!
DBM hasn't been totally skinned yet. Coming in the future.
*starts accelerating towards 88mph*

04-15-13, 09:44 AM   #1136
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post

Heroic Ji-kun, killed it and had no coin window at all!

04-15-13, 12:27 PM   #1137
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Heroic Ji-kun, killed it and had no coin window at all!
Please do your best to fix this nib!

04-15-13, 12:37 PM   #1138
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mine is working now, it is dead in the center. If I disabled Xloot (an addon I thought was helping) and fiddled with the options of Realui, something Nib said to disable I re-enabled and it put it nicely in the center!

04-15-13, 03:29 PM   #1139
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Mine is working now, it is dead in the center. If I disabled Xloot (an addon I thought was helping) and fiddled with the options of Realui, something Nib said to disable I re-enabled and it put it nicely in the center!
And here I was sweating buckets trying to figure out mysterious super cursor following frames. Glad it's working for you now

04-15-13, 05:46 PM   #1140
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

How the new buffs are looking. First attempt at using dynamic frame creation and recycling. Turned out well

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI