06-27-16, 01:03 PM   #1
Fhait
A Cliff Giant
7.0 Legion and RDX

Me again.

I was one of those fortunate enough to get an invite to the Legion alpha(and subsequent beta).

RDX is broken again, as we've come to expect. It seems every theme has something broken, although it looks like if you pick and choose components from each of the themes, you could probably piece together something fairly manageable, except for actionbars which seem universally broken.

A few questions.

Is this still an active project ?

(if so)

Is a Legion compatible version in the works ?

(if so)

Is there anything I can do to help ? I've been using RDX since WoW 1.x as both an end user and a developer so I could probably lend some assistance and am happy to do so.

WowInterface is helping interface authors get beta invites. If you need an invitation Sigg check out the main page of WowInterface. Cairenn is offering to hook developers up.

Cheers,

= F
06-29-16, 03:08 AM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Hello Fhait,

Yes the project is still active. So feel free to post any wish you would like.

There is no Legion version at the moment. I don't have access to the beta and I am still waiting for an access from WoWI and Blizzard.

Thanks you for your help offer, I remind you that RDX is opensource, there is a github repository where you can ccess and apply your modifications if you want.

There is a new wiki as well. You can participate in the documentation. In the past, RDX has suffering because of the missing documentation.
07-01-16, 06:13 AM   #3
Fhait
A Cliff Giant
Glad to hear the project is still alive.

I created an account on the RDX Wiki and will do what I can to add information while we wait for you to get access to the beta.

Cheers,

= F
07-10-16, 09:11 PM   #4
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Thanks you Faith for your help

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » 7.0 Legion and RDX