09-20-08, 02:55 AM   #21
Soggydoughnuts
A Murloc Raider
I can confirm that the suggestion solution for the "dependencies missing" problem does not work.

First I will tell you what is missing
1. Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier
2. Mazzlefizz's MazzleOptions
3. Mazzlefizz's MazzleUI
4. Mazzlefizz's UI Skin - Arabian T...

Here is what I have done to try and solve the issue.
1. I downloaded the latest version (1.18) and followed all installation instructions successfully and replaced the interface and font folders. I then downloaded Detards add-on and core replacments and installed them correctly as well. This did not solve the problem and Mazzle was not installed. I just had a million addons running.

2. I tried to mix things up by using only parts and pieces of each for example default core files with just addons or patched core files with no addons, etc and still no prevail.

3. I even downloaded 1.5 because thats what the "Problems with 2.4" thread says that they are directed to and I that still did not solve the problem.

I have read through the forums and have yet to see someone successfully fix this problem. I also believe that I have provided the most clear explanation of the problem to date and hope that it can be used to solve the problem because I would really like to use this UI.

Thank You,
Donuts
09-20-08, 03:08 AM   #22
Raegormar
A Fallenroot Satyr
Well, I've seen something similar on a pc I did a mazzle on. Solution: Deleted the entire WoW and used a backup, or leave it and re-install. Did a new install of mazzle (Core pack, after that addon pack), and mazzle worked. If you don't have a backup, you could do a clean install of wow (tip copy all the updates of WoW from your WoW folder first.)
Bit of work, but something is wrong if you can't get it to work.
09-20-08, 04:16 PM   #23
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Given that you said

Originally Posted by Soggydoughnuts View Post
I then downloaded Detards add-on and core replacments and installed them correctly as well. This did not solve the problem and Mazzle was not installed. I just had a million addons running.
you can't provide the confirmation you gave when you said:

Originally Posted by Soggydoughnuts View Post
I can confirm that the suggestion solution for the "dependencies missing" problem does not work.
Detard's add-on pack was done last year (I think) and is far from the latest version. There were several major WoW patches after Detard's release. You need to download DocEvl's stuff.

Originally Posted by Raegormar View Post
Well, I've seen something similar on a pc I did a mazzle on. Solution: Deleted the entire WoW and used a backup, or leave it and re-install. Did a new install of mazzle (Core pack, after that addon pack), and mazzle worked. If you don't have a backup, you could do a clean install of wow (tip copy all the updates of WoW from your WoW folder first.)
Bit of work, but something is wrong if you can't get it to work.
I don't think there's any situation where I'd suggest doing something like that as a solution to an add-on installation issue. If you need to do that to fix something, you have much bigger issues going on in your install.
09-23-08, 01:22 AM   #24
Raegormar
A Fallenroot Satyr
Correct. Faulty drive caused the problems in this particular case.
01-03-09, 07:53 PM   #25
Thenextpwner
A Kobold Labourer
I am having a problem, Mazzle loads correctly, but when I click next in the setup, nothing happens.
01-03-09, 08:07 PM   #26
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Thenextpwner View Post
I am having a problem, Mazzle loads correctly, but when I click next in the setup, nothing happens.
Mazzle is a dead UI, and not compatible with WotLK.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI in 2.4 Problems and Solutions