02-13-21, 10:00 AM   #1
essex23
A Murloc Raider

Odd box placement/overlap

So I downloaded the latest update for RealUI dated 2/6/2021 and as soon as I loaded into the game, I had a weird action bar overlap that I cannot resolve. Both the Extra Action button and the Zone Ability button show up at the bottom of the screen directly under where all the regular action bars are that I have set up via Bartender.

I have had issues like this in the past, but am not sure what is causing it this time around.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZo...ew?usp=sharing
02-18-21, 10:36 AM   #2
essex23
A Murloc Raider

Soooooooooo....no one else has this issue at all? Or any idea how to fix it??
02-19-21, 02:20 PM   #3
Grumpyrowley
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by essex23 View Post
Soooooooooo....no one else has this issue at all? Or any idea how to fix it??

Sorry, cant say that I have however I don't have my action bars as you do.

Have you tried opening bartender /bt

In there you will find an option to let RealUI control the position of the bars and also to move the extra action button.
02-20-21, 09:10 AM   #4
essex23
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Grumpyrowley View Post
Sorry, cant say that I have however I don't have my action bars as you do.

Have you tried opening bartender /bt

In there you will find an option to let RealUI control the position of the bars and also to move the extra action button.
How do you think I got my bars where they are? HOURS of screwing with Bartender.

It's some setting somewhere, or something else that was changed with the most recent update, because I haven't had this issue for a while now. I think the last time I did was back during Cata.

Last edited by essex23 : 02-23-21 at 03:45 PM.
02-27-21, 10:18 AM   #5
essex23
A Murloc Raider

Well...I am still at a loss for a fix here. I disabled every addon I have except RealUI, spent about 2 hours going through all the options and settings, and it is STILL there!!! Same with the zone action button....they just will not go away!
03-04-21, 03:44 PM   #6
essex23
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by essex23 View Post
Well...I am still at a loss for a fix here. I disabled every addon I have except RealUI, spent about 2 hours going through all the options and settings, and it is STILL there!!! Same with the zone action button....they just will not go away!
Well...since no one can figure it out, and the developer is pretty much ignoring my bug reports and support tickets, I found a solution.

I dropped back down to the previous version of RealUI, did a clean install, and VOILA!! No more issue. Wierd boxes for the zone and extra action button are gone!!!

So it was indeed something with the version just released on Feb 6. Guess there just isn't a rush to fix things.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Odd box placement/overlap