Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-20-16, 04:41 PM   #27
Couches
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
An update!? Christmas came early, boys!!

Allow me to jump right in:

- Rare/Elite frames look great! I absolutely support the decision to make the wings unique to bosses. My only suggestion would be (in the final package) to have an option to toggle these on/off for personal preference.

- I wouldn't worry too much about spec-specific portrait flares, but class specific is an interesting idea with good potential. I'd love to see what you have in mind! Beware of clutter creep, however.

- That threat glow is hot. I like the current size, however I suppose I'd need to see it in combat to really get a grasp of how noticeable it is. I'm sure you have already, but play around with different sizes in a raid/dungeon setting to see how it feels.

- Combo points look great! I know you had monks done originally, but I'm curious if you've added the capability to adjust from 4 to 6 Chi? I'm really looking forward to what you'll come up with, animation & art wise, for other resource bars. Color me stoked!

- I won't lie here, but I'm not a fan of the cast bar position. I would say put the player's above the secondary resource, but I see myself and others using that space for weakauras and such. Here's what I'm thinking: put player cast bar below the floating action bar; put target cast bar floating above target frame. Like that it will allow for the buffs to be placed beneath that character frames.

I'm really liking where you're going with this, and your open communication with the community is awesome! Keep it up buddy.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Looking for layout/design feedback!