06-09-05, 09:47 PM   #1
Tyndral
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
XPBar

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=3992

ust a simple small XP Bar. Intended for people using a combination of mods that leave them without an XP Bar visible [I use MiniGroup with default PlayerFrame turned off, and MainBarHider, for instance] that still want to be able to see their XP at a glance.

Bar is Movable, Lockable, Scaleable, Sizeable and Hideable.

Text can be positioned On, Above or Below the XPBar using the textbar, texttop or textbottom directives.

Alpha can be set using alpha= directive.

Scale can be set using the scale= directive. Default is 1, and decimal places are allowable. Handy tip: issue /xpb reset after changing scale, if scaling forces the bar off your visible screen.

Height and Width can be set with the height= and width= directives. Default width is 170, Height is 20. There are no sanity checks, currently. Let me know if you find a setting that results in flames.

RestedXP can be shown either as Total Rested XP or Bonus Rested XP only, using the rested= directive.

Use /xpb reset to put the bar back in the center of the screen, if you lose it or get it stuck under another frame.

It shows XP as a graphical progress bar, as well as optional text.

Displayed text can be changed using tokens with the text="<text>" directive.

- Valid tokens are lvl for Current Level, pxp for Percentage of Level, cxp for Current XP, mxp for Maximum XP and rxp for Rested XP.
- The default text is "[lvl] pxp% cxp/mxp rxp" which looks something like "[20] 52% 12152/23200 (+2152)" on my level 20 mage.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » XPBar