01-27-05, 01:34 AM   #1
bogey
A Fallenroot Satyr
GypsyMod Question

I used cosmos all the time decided to try out gypsys really like it, just wandering if there is a standalone addon that will move the loot box to your cursor like it did in cosmos, and if the was no loot it would auto close the lootbox.. if not, any chance could someone make it?
01-27-05, 01:50 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Telo's AddOns has a stand-alone Quick Loot mod.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
01-27-05, 02:30 AM   #3
bogey
A Fallenroot Satyr
cool, thanks a bunch.
01-28-05, 06:29 PM   #4
bogey
A Fallenroot Satyr
another question about gypsy mod.. there is a tooltip on cursor option, which i like but is there a way to make the tool tip not go offscreen. for instance when i get in a group i go to check everyones level and there class.. by highlighting there pic.. and it shows the tooltip off the side of the screen cuz the mouse is over there.. any chance to make it not go off screen if the mouse is by the edge?
01-30-05, 02:36 AM   #5
mondinga
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No way currently, sorry.
02-04-05, 04:09 PM   #6
bunk
A Defias Bandit
Ever since I installed this mod I've been getting frequent disconnects, has anyone else been having this problem and if so how do I fix it?
02-04-05, 09:27 PM   #7
parks
A Defias Bandit
Angry Gypsy mod = virus?!?!?

i tried to upload to my hotmail to send it to a friend..... but i was not able to due to hotmail's virus scan....... it found a virus for the Gypsy_Full.zip file..!!!! whats going on!?!?!?
02-04-05, 10:02 PM   #8
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by parks
i tried to upload to my hotmail to send it to a friend..... but i was not able to due to hotmail's virus scan....... it found a virus for the Gypsy_Full.zip file..!!!! whats going on!?!?!?
No idea why it would, as the file has been scanned (twice now, in fact, since I just checked it again after seeing your post) and there are no viruses in it. Might just be hotmail being fussy, as is often the case. There is no virus in the download of Gypsy_Full.zip on this site, however.
02-04-05, 10:20 PM   #9
parks
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cairenn
No idea why it would, as the file has been scanned (twice now, in fact, since I just checked it again after seeing your post) and there are no viruses in it. Might just be hotmail being fussy, as is often the case. There is no virus in the download of Gypsy_Full.zip on this site, however.

oh okay... thanks for clearing it up.......
02-04-05, 10:53 PM   #10
mondinga
A Theradrim Guardian
Always the chance that a virus already on your PC could infect the file once you download it.
02-05-05, 04:35 AM   #11
KudaneEQI
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by mondinga
Always the chance that a virus already on your PC could infect the file once you download it.
This is more common than most people think. I know that at EQI and EQ2I we have a virus program that runs nightly. Since WOWI is envolved with the same hosting company I can pretty much bet they TOO have the files scanned daily.

Just my 2cp

Great Work Mondinga! love the work.. can wait for 1.0 release!

Kudane
EQInterface Admin/Owner
02-22-05, 11:06 PM   #12
Nealz
A Kobold Labourer
Currently there are only 2Hotbars, it is possible to get more? Because i need more
02-23-05, 12:29 AM   #13
mondinga
A Theradrim Guardian
You can add in any other bar mod you wish, most work fine with Gypsy.
02-23-05, 05:39 PM   #14
DragonGT090
A Defias Bandit
Question Question

I was wondering If there is any way while using Gypsy Hotbar mod that I can get the original expierence bar back? Or is there another mod I can use that will give me the expierence bar back? Thanks. =]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » GypsyMod Question