05-07-11, 07:00 AM   #1
kaisoul
A Fallenroot Satyr

Question Could use some help understanding basic coding using the wowui designer

i have a concept in my mind of what i want to make problem is i have trouble figuring out the in's and out of wowui desinger enough to work on the meat and potatoes of the addon. Which is the coding.

For reference and visuals lets have a image of a book in are minds.
Now what i want to do is when i click on a button i want to be able to go to that page of my book. problem is even reading all the coding i can get my hands on and the reference sites i still don't get a usefull visual of how the codes are used.

im able to reverse engineer simple codes to help out some authors from time to time. But i really would like to be able to with the help of the wowui designer & some help from some people on here. To be able to make a addon that meets my personal needs so that i can one day get my person addon usage down from 60+ addons to a much lighter load. Plus i think it would be a nice way to at least spend some of my free time. (considering im at home 24-7 & my wife wants me to have a hobby to keep out of her hair ^_^)

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Could use some help understanding basic coding using the wowui designer