01-28-05, 05:12 PM   #1
bogey
A Fallenroot Satyr
GypsyMod+ Telos sidebar

how can i get telos sidebar to use a different button set than gypsys.. its got the same buttons as in the 2nd row from gypsys on telos sidebar..
01-29-05, 10:24 PM   #2
ashin
A Kobold Labourer
This drives me insane as well. I'm about to drop both and use bibmod. =/
01-30-05, 02:41 AM   #3
mondinga
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm sorry for the bother, I'm sure it's annoying. The problem lies in the fact that we modders only have a set number of action button ID's to use, so there's no way to guarantee overlap will not occur when mixing bar mods. That said, the 5 buttons on the HotBar you refer to are temporary really. Remember that GypsyMod is still a pre-release version actually - there are a number of things I have not yet had time to complete which I originally planned. These 5 buttons are to be an AutoBar eventually, but I simply have not had time for it yet.
01-30-05, 04:46 AM   #4
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Cosmos got around that.. how? The side bars within Cosmos don't use up any of the ability bar slots.

Edit;
Found the answer, Cosmos Sidebar appears to create a page 7. Before I enabled the SideBar, Pop-up bar only went to 6 pages. After enabling it, it went to 7 pages and low and behold, the sidebar slots were on page 7.

So, if Cosmos can create more pages, why can't other mods?

Last edited by guice : 01-30-05 at 05:08 AM.
01-30-05, 02:15 PM   #5
mondinga
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
They aren't 'creating' more pages. There are 9 pages in fact, and some extras beyond that. The first 6 regulars of course, and then 3 more uses for stances/shapes/stealth etc.
01-30-05, 03:24 PM   #6
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I see. I really need to look into the UI more, but just no time.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » GypsyMod+ Telos sidebar