04-25-05, 03:49 PM   #1
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
IM-DB ItemsMatrix Database

IM-DB is a Database file for ItemsMatrix by Derkyle (http://www.manaflux.com)

Did you install some FOTW addon that hosed your ginourmous Items Matrix item list?
Or maybe you're like me and spend more time playing around with UI mods/addons then actually playing, IM-DB may work well for you.

IM-DB is a large Items Matrix item database of close to 12,000 items. The data has been compiled from many different servers and different characters.

Please feel free to email ([email protected]) me a ZIP or RAR your SavedVariables.lua file. I will merge it with this existing data, and over time, have a database with every item in the game

IM-DB Download Page Link
04-26-05, 04:12 AM   #2
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Updated to 17,000+ Items and merging is now done completely in-game by typing a /slash command.

MAKE SURE TO DELETE YOUR IM-DB FOLDER AFTER MERGE IS COMPLETE, unless you work for NASA or enjoy lag.

Enjoy

Edit
--Waiting for approval from the admin gods...updates need approval too? I also see that the "Patches & Addons" section doesn't update on the "New Interfaces" list on the main page.

Last edited by QT_UI : 04-26-05 at 04:14 AM.
04-26-05, 06:03 AM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by QT_UI
Edit
--Waiting for approval from the admin gods...updates need approval too? I also see that the "Patches & Addons" section doesn't update on the "New Interfaces" list on the main page.
Correct on both accounts. It's been approved now and is ready for download. I'll talk to our coding god, see if we can change it so the Patches & Addons section shows updates on the front page as well.

(edit to clarify a bit: If you update the description or screenshots, they don't go through the approval queue. Updating the actual zip file, however, gets sent to the queue.)

Last edited by Cairenn : 06-05-05 at 08:18 PM.
06-05-05, 05:07 PM   #4
Amithral
A Murloc Raider
crash

Hmm why is it that if I click on an item like "Baron rivendares somethiing something" the game crashesh.. is the data different from the EU versions? Because iam running EU client ...
06-05-05, 08:12 PM   #5
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Hmm, I do not play on EU servers/client so I cannot verify the compatibility

However I did just upload an update to IM-DB that is made for ItemsMatrix 5.7+ (to current). I edited out some things from the version on other sites to conform to the rules here at WoWInterface.

If you're using IM-DB, please try version 004

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » IM-DB ItemsMatrix Database