05-06-07, 09:12 PM   #1
Paksenarion
A Defias Bandit
Skinner tutorial/guide.

I've been looking for a guide on how to actually use skinner for the last few days and have found nothing. I assume it's something along the lines of placing an image in the directory skinner looks in named after whatever it's skinning, but I can't find anything about file type, naming, sizes, etc... Does a tutorial for this exist?

Thanks.
05-07-07, 08:46 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://wowace.com/wiki/Skinner

You don't need to add anything to it at all. The ONLY thing you need to do is move files from the AddonSkins folder to the SkinMe folder for whichever addons you have installed that you want skinned. All of the options are in-game for the viewport, which frames to have enabled, if you want skins turned off for certain frames, etc. Oh yeah - and if you want FuBar menus and tooltips skinned, you need to put the Tablet and Dewdrop skins into the SkinMe folder.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Skinner tutorial/guide.