03-03-17, 12:47 AM   #1
Katmandu26
A Defias Bandit
In-game checklist addon

Hey there... first post. I'm looking for an addon that will make checklists in game with individual entries that will update daily at a time that can be set, or will update weekly at a time which can be set. A single list can have some of each.

There's an addon that already does this very well, called Daily To Do. However, this addon hasn't been updated in years and the infuriating thing about it is that I can't adjust the fonts - at all. I can't make the text in the lists larger, smaller, or any other color. The end result is that the headers are normal sized and the lists are large since I use custom fonts for my UI.

It's driving me nuts.

If someone could update this beast and add in font control features, I'd be forever indebted. I love the addon and it's incredibly useful - I'd just really like to have font control.

Thanks in advance,

Kat
03-03-17, 04:48 AM   #2
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Executive Assistant might be worth taking a look at. I'll supply both links so you can peruse the comments on both sites. Don't let what it can do scare you, it's fairly intuitive.

Feel free to PM me or post here any questions you might have.

Executive Assistant (curse)
Executive Assistant (wow interface)

Last edited by VincentSDSH : 03-04-17 at 12:35 PM.
03-04-17, 06:24 PM   #3
Katmandu26
A Defias Bandit
This addon is amazing and exactly what I was looking for! Thank you

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » In-game checklist addon