03-22-05, 08:17 PM   #1
innominate
A Defias Bandit
Old Bibmod?

Here's the story. Yesterday a friend sent me what he said was Gypsy mod. I replaced my interface folder with his and I loved it. Today after all this update crap, I found out that the folder did not only contain Gypsy, but Bibmod and that one auction mod also. Today, they don't seem to like each other at all. My main problem is with Bibmod, it keeps giving me crap about the Frame bla bla folder when I have it with Gypsy. Without it it works fine. thing is I cannot get these 2 to coexist and it is really killing me. Any ideas?

It might be too much to ask but if anyone out there has a nice working interface with gypsy+cosmos+auction mod+ bibmod or something like that is there any way you could e mail it too me? I'm too noob at this UI stuff to fix anything.

Thanks ahead of time everyone.

Edit- Yes I have the newest updates, although Bibmod doesn't seem to have any.

I just realized that also I didn't even discus the real reason why I made this thread. The thing is I am not too crazy about Bibmods big menu bar that lets you size things and such, I would rather have it the way it was before with the 3 buttons on top of the player menu (the green button, the hide empty button, and the lock button)

Here is a screenshot to show how I had it all yesterday.

Notice the 3 buttons on the player menu right above the latency bar. Also notice the XP bar. Seems to be purple now?

Last edited by innominate : 03-22-05 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Add information
03-22-05, 09:46 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
I've sent Zweider a PM asking him to check this thread when he gets the opportunity.
03-23-05, 02:40 AM   #3
innominate
A Defias Bandit
Thank you.
03-24-05, 12:02 PM   #4
Zweider
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi, innominate,

It's hard for me to say offhand what the problem is.

One thing though: That's a pretty old version of BibMod there. It looks like 2.2. The newest version (now hosted at this site) is 3.2, though I just released it today and it hasn't been tested with anything else.

Update: Okay, I missed the part where you mentioned you've upgraded to 3.1.

Still, 3.2, released this morning, lets you hide the bag and micro button bars. Also, if you click on the yellow arrow button to the right of the BibMenu, you can fold it, so that it takes almost no space.

Last edited by Zweider : 03-24-05 at 12:29 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Old Bibmod?