06-10-09, 07:05 PM   #1
playsatan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Raid penal system

Gents and ladies good day,

My guild is having a problem with its raiding. People just dont seem to fear us any more. oh well, the glory days are past.

To get on point, my raid leader had this problem where she couldn't keep track of the better and more reliable players against the not-as-well-attending.So, I thought of a quick idea to solve this.

The idea
All raiders are given a rating of 10/10. If a player has to leave early unannounced, fake DC, mum takes over computer, no buff food, etc. The raid leader deducts 1 point. The lower the rating of the person, the less likely they are to raid.

Points can be given as well as taken away. points can either be earned on a weekly, per raid or per boss basis, decided by the raid leader.

A GUI is best implemented so that the raid leader has quick access to the list of raiders to compare along side the people who are signed up. If possible, a frame that displays the people who are signed up that allows the leader to see the ratings and use an invite command.

An entry box that requires a reason for deducting points should probably be mandatory for the raider, to avoid malicious use of this addon.

The addon should produce some kind of report for easy posting onto guild websites/forums. Plain text would be alot easier to do rather than a php file, both in implementation and in practice.

Use of acecomm so that differant leaders can share data and avoid editing of savedvariable files to doctor ratings of some raiders.

I realise that this seems like it could fuel guild drama, but the sole reason I thought this up was because some of our raiders kept having to leave unexpectedly and our GM cant keep track of those people while managing a 25 and 10 man almost every day of the week.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Raid penal system