12-10-07, 10:38 PM   #61
Elcarath
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Obes
Elcareath Draenai also has an incorrect toc file

The translucent screen has no transl.blp
Oops, right you are, missed that Its fixed and updated now so, if you where having trouble getting the Draenei skin to load you can download the fixed version. The translucent skin was made prior to the Mazzle 1.11 core release so its format is incorrect for the way MazzleUI handles skins now. Maybe we can talk to original creator into updating it

Thanks for the heads up Obes
12-11-07, 09:56 AM   #62
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

lol it's fun lurking around wowinterface now and then. Some of these new skins look really nice, and it's nice to see that mazzleUi is still going.
12-11-07, 12:27 PM   #63
Elcarath
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Elaana
Nope, won't convert. It's set to run as admin in windows XP compatibility now and it still wont work. I moved everything into a folder that I KNOW it can write to because it the PNGs I was going to use for reference there. It wont convert from PNG to BLP for me.
Been trying to figure out what may be causing this but haven't had much luck. What version are you using? Maybe remove your copy and redownload it, just a shot in the dark here. The one I use I got from HERE , haven't had any issues with it. I will keep looking though
12-11-07, 02:56 PM   #64
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 123noob
lol it's fun lurking around wowinterface now and then. Some of these new skins look really nice, and it's nice to see that mazzleUi is still going.
Hiya 123noob! Nice to still see you.

If you guys don't know, 123noob made several of the skins in 1.1, including the default skin and the the leafy druid one.
12-11-07, 06:17 PM   #65
Elcarath
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

123 noob Good to see you're still around. Thanks for the kind words too. Means a lot coming from one of the original Masters So, what do you think, possibly see another skin from you sometime

Was good to hear from ya
12-11-07, 07:41 PM   #66
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks noob

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
12-23-07, 01:47 PM   #67
Elcarath
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Talking WotLK Skin

This one took me a little while I think I started over about a dozen times. LOL I Hope everyone likes the final one. It's based off the WotLK website and you an get it HERE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Elcarath_WotLK.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1608  
12-23-07, 02:50 PM   #68
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

That's really good.

Nice job!

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
12-23-07, 03:00 PM   #69
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Elcarath
This one took me a little while I think I started over about a dozen times. LOL I Hope everyone likes the final one. It's based off the WotLK website and you an get it HERE
Wow, that one is outstanding! The transparency with the overhanging ice is impressive. The time you put in really shows.

/salute
12-23-07, 08:35 PM   #70
Heartwork
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just wondering if at all possible for all the skins be added to all the files already to be copied and pasted to the respective folders. Would make it so easier than Copying and pasting all of them seperate. Tried following the instructions but kinda get messed up(Copy files before editing) for backups.
Labeling each skin from original MazzleUi skins with no others added.

BTW - The skins that are posted are really great ,I like the WotLK one ,keep it up.
12-24-07, 12:01 AM   #71
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Nice to see the Numerical Noob back!

And El - stellar job! /entireguildsalute

--Mortie

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde
12-24-07, 12:08 PM   #72
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
Great work all! Very nice to have different skins to use.

Have tried almost all the ones in this post, found only a couple problems so far

1)With Dreadlore's Shiny i had to do fixes elcarath posted on download page to get it to work and then the target cave frame is too high and minimap frame is low and to the left

2) With Elcarath's Draenei skin no target cave shows up

Any help would be appreciated, these are both at 1680 by 1050 if it matters

Also had an idea for a new skin but have no idea how to do these, how about a gnome one based on the crazy gnome machines, gears or whatever at corners?
12-24-07, 12:12 PM   #73
Elcarath
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Red face

Thank's everyone for the kind words Happy Holidays
12-24-07, 12:23 PM   #74
Elcarath
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by pokyoky

Also had an idea for a new skin but have no idea how to do these, how about a gnome one based on the crazy gnome machines, gears or whatever at corners?
I thought I had my Draenei skin fixed, are you using the 1.1 version? May also double check to make sure a quote or bracket wasn't dropped when you pasted in the sections for the skin. I will double check it tonight too.

Can you send me a screen shot of the crazy machines I'm trying to work on a Troll and a Orc one now but can add it to my list

Anyone else have a skin almost ready?

Anyone able to write code? We need an easy way to add and remove skins and I just don't know enough about building add ons - Sending out an S.O.S
12-25-07, 12:03 AM   #75
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Elcarath
123 noob Good to see you're still around. Thanks for the kind words too. Means a lot coming from one of the original Masters So, what do you think, possibly see another skin from you sometime

Was good to hear from ya
thanks everyone. I dunno lol, my bro got me back into the game, but I didn't actually play WoW at all since no interface no play. That's why lately I've been trying to come up a layout for myself with color theme and feel like the current game I'm playing (SRO). Maybe I could start out for MUI first. Got 3 weeks left before Fall semester starts, so I think I got time to tinker around with PSD again.

PS: and really nice layout there Elcarath, look really cool! but maybe if you could fix that overlapping image of bottom2 and 3 over the ice? if so then everything is 110%+
12-26-07, 08:56 AM   #76
Elcarath
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

PS: and really nice layout there Elcarath, look really cool! but maybe if you could fix that overlapping image of bottom2 and 3 over the ice? if so then everything is 110%+
Would be cool to see something new from you On the overlapping Ice, I'm not sure what your referring to. Would you mind sending me a little more detail? I will take a shot at fixing what it is you see. Thanks for the help
12-26-07, 03:33 PM   #77
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

the ice part at the right side of bottom1 and left side of bottom4 seemed to be overlapping by bottom2 and 3 left nad right side.
12-27-07, 01:54 AM   #78
Viciusan
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by pokyoky

Have tried almost all the ones in this post, found only a couple problems so far

1)With Dreadlore's Shiny i had to do fixes elcarath posted on download page to get it to work and then the target cave frame is too high and minimap frame is low and to the left

Any help would be appreciated, these are both at 1680 by 1050 if it matters

I got the same problem

P.S. It would be ace if any of you guys/gals could come up with an warlock type of skin :P

Regards,
Viciusan

Last edited by Viciusan : 12-27-07 at 02:07 AM.
12-27-07, 03:54 AM   #79
RevLer
A Murloc Raider
that ice mage one looks soo great!1 but wheres the fire mage one!! :P
12-29-07, 02:06 AM   #80
Gastronome
A Murloc Raider
Nice Job

I Must say nice Job to you all that made the skin's.. Especially the WotLK one.
But i have a question is anyone haveing problems with the Dreadlorde's Shiny skin.
The target cave and minimap overlay do not line up right. If anyone has any suggestions
I'd greatly aprreciate it,

Thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI Skins - Share your work or place a request