06-13-08, 10:58 AM   #1
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
New Core/Pack Problems

So I am having a couple issues with the new 1.17 core and the new addon pack. I did a fresh reinstall just to make sure everything was set right and am having a few issues.
1) Chat tab 2 is still marked as Private but its the combat log still, and we have no private tab.

2) The 2 chat windows on the right side of the screen, I think they are 6 and 7. 6 is just blank and nothing happens in it, 7 works correctly with that new mod Hitsmode.

3) Shardace, for warlocks, the menu now opens to the left and covers up a lot of things when its open. It used to open upwards and was a lot better but I can't find any options in the config menus to change the menu opening behavior.

4) This hourglass error is on every character. Hourglass\core.lua:6: Cannot find a library instance of "LibSharedMedia-2.0".
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:49: in function `LibStub'
Hourglass\core.lua:6: in main chunk

Im guessing of course that the libsharedmedia isnt loading right for some reason but I checked the addon list and it is installed but for some reason not loading.
06-13-08, 11:03 AM   #2
Dissident
An Aku'mai Servant
The chat frame issue I have on all characters. In fact only chat frame 6 shows up correctly, and chatframe 7 is over in a tab with the others.. I just go in and manually move them and setup hit mode to work. It takes only a few minutes.

U can disable prat to move the windows around and type /hm to setup the messages int he two. Just re-enable prat when your done.
06-13-08, 11:38 AM   #3
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dystrophy View Post
1) Chat tab 2 is still marked as Private but its the combat log still, and we have no private tab.
Not much I can do about this without adding a 8th chat log specifically for private messages again. This probably will not happen and least not in the immediate future as there are more pressing bug fixes yet to do.

2) The 2 chat windows on the right side of the screen, I think they are 6 and 7. 6 is just blank and nothing happens in it, 7 works correctly with that new mod Hitsmode.
The current version of the Mazzifier does not Mazzify HitsMode yet. The next release does. In the meantime you can manually set it up with the command /hm

3) Shardace, for warlocks, the menu now opens to the left and covers up a lot of things when its open. It used to open upwards and was a lot better but I can't find any options in the config menus to change the menu opening behavior.
Must have been a change in ShardAce because I made no changes to how it is configured. I do not have a Warlock so I do not know. I will do some investigating on this. (Can anyone else confirm this is also the case for them?)

4) This hourglass error is on every character. Hourglass\core.lua:6: Cannot find a library instance of "LibSharedMedia-2.0".
I was having this issue also. The problem is with Hourglass. I thought it was fixed in the latest version of the addon pack but if you have HitsMode then you have the latest. I know I fixed it so must have just missed getting it into the latest addon pack. It is fixed in the next release also. In the meantime if you want to fix Hourglass simply delete it and redownload the version WITH externals. That will fix it in the mean time.

06-13-08, 02:52 PM   #4
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by DocEVL View Post

Must have been a change in ShardAce because I made no changes to how it is configured. I do not have a Warlock so I do not know. I will do some investigating on this. (Can anyone else confirm this is also the case for them?)
ShardAce has always opened to the left for me on my warlock. I have not updated to any of the new cores or addon packs since the 1.11. Can't say what way it went prior to 1.11 which was 2.3 I believe.
06-15-08, 03:22 PM   #5
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
I fixed the shardace btw so for any other locks wanting to swap the opening direction. The new default must be opening left rather than top. It's in the

/sa position summon

...It doesn't change though until you reload your UI which was where I was having problems thinking it didn't change anything.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » New Core/Pack Problems