Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-02-09, 07:29 PM   #1
PerfectH
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
BlizzCon 09? Non-U.S. Resident? Read Me (It's Short).

A few days ago, the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol started their new policies about entering and leaving the U.S. border of Mexico and Canada. What this means is you can no longer enter/exit the U.S. with just a birth certificate or drivers license, you'll need more proof.

I understand there are a lot of people from out of the country who wish to drive or fly to California to go to BlizzCon (lucky you ), but I thought it would be a good reminder that before you go, be absolutely sure you have enough to identify yourself with, such as a Passport which should be enough.

In Vermont (where I live), they've started a new thing called an "Enhanced Driver's License" which is kind of a Passport and Driver's license all in one. There is a smart chip inside that will identify yourself at border patrol stations just by waving your ID card at a terminal.

I wish I could find the article that shows it, but I thought it would be important for all of you who are not from the U.S. to please remember to bring some extra identification. A Passport should do it.

Last edited by PerfectH : 06-02-09 at 11:00 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » BlizzCon 09? Non-U.S. Resident? Read Me (It's Short).