01-06-11, 10:24 PM   #101
Aprikot
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
I create all the graphics, the button overlay I made. The icon images, some are from the game others are ones I made. If you want to use it in an AddOn or something thats fine with me. Nice Avatar.
Awesome, very well done! Certainly some of the tastier buttons I've seen. The avatar is motivating me to go premium...it began full color but I kept having to reduce until it was under 19.5 (and colorless).

Last edited by Aprikot : 01-07-11 at 10:53 AM. Reason: quote added for context (per new page) :)
01-09-11, 10:42 AM   #102
Kleo
A Theradrim Guardian
Is it no-decision or a definite "no" to colour the "My Favourites" button on the add-on page? I get so frustrated every time I click it by accident because I don't see the obvious colour that used to be there, and end up having to search for the add-on again. If an add-on hasn't been updated for a while and I find it through a different search, I do that a lot. Add to favourites list to monitor it, only to find out I already had some time ago and lose the page because it brings me to my list. Yes, I can press the "back" button, but when I'm annoyed and frustrated, it isn't the top thing to come to mind. Maybe you just think I'm particularly stupid, but taking the colour off the Favourites button is way by far the absolute worst thing about the new set-up. Please, at least say if it's a definite no go. While I've always preferred wowinterface, Curse has become better for browsing new add-ons, because even if you accidentally press their favourites button, which also isn't terribly obvious, at least it doesn't bring you to a new page. I really shouldn't have to be fully awake or go into focused mode for casual browsing of what's out there and what my guild might find useful, and then finish said browsing pissed off because I keep missing what used to be really obvious.

Please, I can overlook everything else, but please re-colour the "favourite" button on the add-on page if it's on your list. Or say that you just won't, so I can stop hoping and asking. Bottom line is that you've removed something useful that used to be there, and it wouldn't clutter anything to put it back.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!