12-31-14, 01:27 PM   #1
u2ramess
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Quest window migrates on each load

I've had a tolerable but annoying issue with the quest log watch window. It migrates up towards the top each time I login it is in a different position. Even with lock on it migrates. I usually keep it on the right hand side and near the bottom of the screen. Set for growing upwards, so it can be as low as i can get it but if no quests be out of the way. The growth upwards is probably the issue as its not saving the coords of the bottom of the window but the coords of the top of the window. In turn even with variable amount of quests and objectives the window changes and eventually migrates up towards the top of the screen, each logout and login.

Other issue i have is that the window has issue with moving around screen. I can click on it to move it and it jumps a little and becomes unmovable till you click to move it again. Then if you move left or right it wont till you reclick on it. its annoying but tolerable as well as the main issue.

Great work on keeping the best addon (now a suite) working Rythal. I have always enjoyed the addon from the start.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Quest window migrates on each load