04-28-11, 04:55 PM   #1
Zosimo
A Murloc Raider

Help Me with Carbonite Plug in

Ok Love NUI+, but im a carbonite user also, I see a nifty plug-in that is out dated for 4.1 and would like to know how to make it work or how to make the map button already in NUI+ have carbonite there instead. I like to use recount in dungeons and yes i can just click it closed for dungeons so i can see recount, but i would like to see if i can get carbonite intregated in the info panel....please help someone

04-29-11, 08:07 PM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
have you enabled "load out-of-date addons" and tried using it, if it does work then all it needs is a TOC update which isnt very important.

04-30-11, 06:34 AM   #3
roeddog
Premium Member
Zosimo,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for or not, it will put the carbonite mini-map in the infopanel on the right. Just drag the Carbonite mini-map into the info-panel when carbonite button is selected and you're good to go.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Carbonite.html

05-15-12, 11:15 PM   #4
generalhanor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Problem:
Non Functioning Out of Date Plugin

Symptoms:
Once added to addon folder did not show up in WoW Addon Manager (or even ACP)

Solution
Rename Folder
Once unzipped the Folder is named nUI_InfoPanel_Carbonite(Continued) Remove (Continued)
I suspect that particular naming convention is not supported by the WoW Addon Interface

Once (Continued) is removed from the end of the folder, it should show up in addons,
Load out of Date Addons
Enter WoW
Press Info_Panel button till you get carbonite, resize your carbonite map to fit, press button repeatedly to make sure it doesn't break
Profit.

Last edited by generalhanor : 05-15-12 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Noob Spelling errors

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Help Me with Carbonite Plug in