08-04-08, 08:04 AM   #1
candrid
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
UI Elements Blacked out.

First off - I've used a lot of UIs over the day - Mazzles is the best out.

Anyway - After I set this up (and back in the day when I set it up, several releases ago) there was/is a section of the UI artwork thats a black square - I cant remember for the life of me how I fixed it.

Anyone out there know how I can? Its like part of the art section isnt loading. That used to happen to me in discord when I didnt load the texture properly.

Please advise.
08-04-08, 01:41 PM   #2
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by candrid View Post
First off - I've used a lot of UIs over the day - Mazzles is the best out.

Anyway - After I set this up (and back in the day when I set it up, several releases ago) there was/is a section of the UI artwork thats a black square - I cant remember for the life of me how I fixed it.

Anyone out there know how I can? Its like part of the art section isnt loading. That used to happen to me in discord when I didnt load the texture properly.

Please advise.
Are you sure you are using the correct resolution and mazzifying after choosing it?
08-05-08, 09:04 AM   #3
Viciusan
A Cliff Giant

Can you provide us with an screenshot ?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » UI Elements Blacked out.