08-04-08, 09:37 AM   #1
bne123
A Defias Bandit
Buttons Keep Disappearing

Hey Guys, i was wonder what the buttons that have all of the buffs on the right are called. Everything i click on one, it disappears and i have to reload the ui to get them back. Thank you SO much!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_080408_112758.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	1808  
08-04-08, 10:21 AM   #2
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

The buttons on the right are handled by an add-on called ContextMenu. You dont have to reload the UI each time you click on one. All of the dots on the lower frame are hot spots. The top right corner of the frame is the Itemrack hot spot. The corner to the left of that (the dot just to the left and a little above the time) is the ContextMenu hot-spot. If you left-click on that, the context menu will return. You can also move your mouse to the top of the monitor so that the Fubar interface shows and right click on the MazzleUI button on the far right. It will bring up a menu where you can select "Open MazzleOptions". From the window that appears, select MazzleUI General Settings on the left. Scroll down the list of options that appears on the right until you see a group that says "Context Menu". The third option will ask you if you want to close the context menu when you use an item in it. Select "No" here and the context menu will remain open after you click an item.

BTW, if you place you mouse over the context menu until the boxes show and then scroll the mouse wheel, a second page over boxes will appear. Sometimes that Mazzify process will put some of you spells on the second page.

Good Luck
08-04-08, 02:38 PM   #3
bne123
A Defias Bandit
Thank you SO much! This worked flawlessly!
08-04-08, 02:57 PM   #4
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Great. I wasn't sure if I was explaining it well enough, be it seems it was enough.... Have fun...
08-05-08, 02:00 AM   #5
Raegormar
A Fallenroot Satyr
If I can make a sugestion: Download and use Cryolisys 2 . It will add a sweet mage ad-on that houses all the portals and so on. It's movable and useful.

Link: http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Cryolysis_2

You can use the Wow ace updater to install it.
Suggestion nr2. You miss a message window on the right, and a bar seems missing. I suggest you remazzify the look and feel portion, or a full mazzify.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Buttons Keep Disappearing