03-02-18, 06:16 PM   #1
Bmw309894
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MOGUI (MaximumOverdriveGaming User Interface)

This is a UI that I will be sharing in the future if there is enough demand for it. It is usable with all classes and roles. If it needs anything let me know. The only thing I was thinking I would do different would be to make the buff bars in to icons instead and have the ones on the target be desaturated if cast by another player. Hit me with your best shot!

Here is a link to the page if you cannot see the images.

Thanks,
MaximumOverdrive

DPS w/Party Frames

DPS w/Raid Frames

Healer w/Party Frames

Healer w/Raid Frames

Last edited by Bmw309894 : 03-02-18 at 06:21 PM.
03-03-18, 12:46 PM   #2
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My first two reactions are:
  1. I'd immediately install a viewport addon, like Sunn, CT, or Skinner's feature, so the info bar at the top and the action bars and chat frames at the bottom do not sit in the world view.
  2. The timer bars in the middle of the screen are way too huge for me, and obstruct even more of the world view. Yes, they are useful and provide handy data, but their size and placement would bother me to no end.
Other than that, I see no obvious issues, like alignment or inconsistent fonts or textures, so all's good!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » MOGUI (MaximumOverdriveGaming User Interface)