07-23-19, 10:38 PM   #1
futurexx
A Kobold Labourer
Addon Request: Itemrack for Classic WoW

This is a mod to make swapping equipment easier through popout slot menus, equip slot buttons, gear sets and automated swaps.

Here is a picture of what it looks like

This addon is popular amongst high-end players on private servers, specifically pvp players as it allows you to swap out different gear slots efficiently and lets you set keybinds for specific gear slots, saving you a ton of keybinds. Instead of binding 10 different trinkets that you swap out in pvp you just set a keybind to top trinket and bottom trinket. Same with rocket helm, & mc cap, or goblin rocket boots and gnomish rocket boots etc... You can also queue items to be swapped, as soon as you drop combat. You can save gear sets and have certain gear sets activated by specific triggers (Spirit staff set for mage's evocation etc. It's basically trinketmenu's functionality, except for all gear slots + all of outfitter's functionality.

I asked the author if he plans on making a version of itemrack for classic and he had this to say:

So I'm wondering if anyone would consider making a 1.13 version of itemrack or something similar.

Last edited by futurexx : 08-03-19 at 10:36 PM.
07-27-19, 01:05 PM   #2
AG007
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Damn, thats a yikes. I also would really like to see this addon be updated for classic!

WoWInterface » Classic - AddOns, Compliations, Macros » Classic - AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Request: Itemrack for Classic WoW