10-26-16, 12:44 PM   #1
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Carbonite Weekly Arena Quest ?

Hi.

For some strange reason Carbonite are under the impression that it needs to show me that there are 3 weekly Arena quests available to me in the questlog and frequently also on the quest tracker.. They Arena quests show up on the quest tracker 50% of the time and not showing for the other 50% of the time. Abandoning them is visually possibly, but when checking the Carb Questlog they're still there but strangely enough not counting towards the limit of 25 quests.

Also checking the Blizzard questlog using CTRL+ALT+L the weekly Arena quests aren't in that quest log...

Is there any possible way for them to not be there at all? or is it with them as with the Emissary WQ's.. (aka stationary and impossible to remove)....?
If they're like the Emissary WQ's, is it possible that you could fix it so they don't show in the Carb Quest tracker at all, unless you want them there?

Personally I'm not a pvp/bg/arena person and so having those quests showing when ever they want to, even after being removed several times, is just plain annoying.

The screenie I've attached is merely to show that they show up in Carb Questlog, but not Blizzards. I had at the time I took the screenie already removed them from the Carb Tracker.
Also is doesn't matter (for me anyway) if the toon in question have WQ's unloacked or not unlocked, as my druid has his unlocked and my mage doesn't and mage is also getting them, with the same annoying issues involved.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Carbonite Weekly Arena Quests.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	364.8 KB
ID:	8856  
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.
10-26-16, 01:33 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thats Blizz fault, read here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749738508 and http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749668683

They are in quest log but as hidden... so many people report "quest log full" when 22/25. Droping this quest doesnt do anything. We need to wait till they fix this.

Last edited by ircdirk : 10-26-16 at 01:36 PM.
10-27-16, 03:55 AM   #3
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Okay. I should be good for now I guess seeing as my questlog isn't even on 10 atm.

I wasn't sure where the issue was tbh. I'm glad to know it's not a Carb issue. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Thank you for the reply.
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.
10-27-16, 04:25 AM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Swirrel View Post
Okay. I should be good for now I guess seeing as my questlog isn't even on 10 atm.

I wasn't sure where the issue was tbh. I'm glad to know it's not a Carb issue. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Thank you for the reply.
No problem. Will see what Blizz will do with this bug.
02-10-17, 09:14 PM   #5
castersrus
A Fallenroot Satyr

A) ty for the redirect to this, tried searching before I put my post but didn't see any others. B) Sadly this is blizz we're talking about fixing a bug. They're more like a company called Gumi...more interested in pushing out new content rather than fixing what is wrong...'specially when it comes to an addon issue since they seem to be anti addon when it something that will help players out as much as carb does.
02-13-17, 01:58 PM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Blizzard isn't "anti addon", they just do not support addons in any way, shape or form. They have made this abundantly clear. It makes absolutely no difference if the addon is beneficial to the end user.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Carbonite Weekly Arena Quest ?