10-10-07, 03:06 PM   #1
angularfocus
A Murloc Raider
Problems with the Mazzifier

When I try to Mazzify, it starts with phase 1, and cuts out at "Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Mazzifying Blizzard. I checked my bugSack, and found this error.

Error 1:

2007/10/10 16:54:54-2-x8]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'

Any thoughts?
10-13-07, 12:59 PM   #2
trboh22
A Kobold Labourer
BUMP I have the same error. I hit the mazzlfy button, it makes some noise. But the UI doesn't seem to fit my screen. My Res in game is set 1920 x 1200, and thats also what I chose in mazz options when setting up. All the buttons are below the screen, about the only thing in its right place is fubar and the minimap......so confused

2007/10/13 12:49:47-7-x1]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'
10-13-07, 08:35 PM   #3
zosopage1963
A Fallenroot Satyr
ok, I will bite... have you two used Wow Ace Updater recently? if so, have you updated autobar? If so, have you read the forums? There is a post here that tells how to NOT update autobar. The new autobar prevents the mazzifier from finishing, but I would have thought you would have read that in the forums already
10-25-07, 09:29 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Just came across this post as it was linked for an answer...

Autobar has nothing to do with that error message.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problems with the Mazzifier