12-13-05, 11:51 PM   #1
Alienware89
A Murloc Raider
Tk Elfwood Wow Theme

I have many mods i downloaded this one extracted the file in to my data/interface/addons folder with all my other mods made sure it hade no subfolders but when i load wow the theme isnt there please help
12-13-05, 11:52 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2575
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
12-13-05, 11:56 PM   #3
Alienware89
A Murloc Raider
TK Elfwood

Okay I read the thread you posted I have the Blizzard custom Ui to uninstall it do i just delete those files
12-14-05, 12:05 AM   #4
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Alienware89
I have many mods i downloaded this one extracted the file in to my data/interface/addons folder with all my other mods made sure it hade no subfolders but when i load wow the theme isnt there please help
Greetings!
  • Please make sure when you select and right-click the file: TKing_Elfwood1.zip to extract it, that you are choosing the option to "Extract Here", here being the current folder of: \Program Files\World of Warcraft.
  • Those who have WinRar on their systems, have the context menu option to extract the files to a folder with the same name as the .zip file, which would be: \Program Files\World of Warcraft\TKing_Elfwood1, this method is incorrect. Do not select the option to extract to a path, as all the necessary paths are already stored within TKing_Elfwood1.zip.
  • Extract TKing_Elfwood1.zip into the folder: \Program Files\World of Warcraft. TKing_Elfwood1.zip will not place any files in the root World of Warcraft folder. It will create the necessary subfolders for the custom interface graphics.

Hope this helps.

[ T.King's World of Warcraft Themes Portal ]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Tk Elfwood Wow Theme