01-13-06, 03:27 PM   #1
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
Item count not working?

Using DAB 3.0 and trying to get the item count to show on my vanish and blind keys. I'm a total noob when it comes to dab although I have managed to figure out a few things except this. I tried making an action happen so at least when my item count goes below a certain amount I'd get some sort of reaction out of the bar but even thats not working. I've even installed a couple differant item count mods that also do not seem to be working. Is it me or is something not working correctly?
01-13-06, 03:42 PM   #2
sdwwraith
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You know, I had the BlindFlashCount mod, and although it's old, it was working fine. Now that I'm using DAB it doesn't show up... So, I'm having the same issue.
01-13-06, 05:48 PM   #3
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
Not checked it yet but I had a few mods that where working even though I never updated the TOC for em until 9.0.1 patch. Now I have to update all my .toc files with a current date or they won't load. It's strange. But anyway I loaded spellreagent thats suppose to be up to date and it doesn't show blind or vanish count either. It looks like DAB's has a built in item count much like it has cooldown built in but no numbers are showing.
01-13-06, 09:22 PM   #4
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
Bump for help
01-15-06, 01:54 PM   #5
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
No one has a fix or idea for this?
01-18-06, 09:23 AM   #6
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
OK since nobody seems to have a fix for this issue I'd just like ot know if there is anyone out there that has item count working for things like blind and vanish, on the buttons themselves? If so what mod are they using because none of the ones I have work.
01-26-06, 10:34 AM   #7
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
Wow it's been sometime now and i have yet to get any kind of reply from anyone about this problem I am having. I would REALLY like to have item count of some sort working. discordmod.com forums are down so this is the only place i can ask. Item count isn't working at all and I am not sure why. I've tried installing seperate item count mods and nothing works. I need this for my blind and vanish abilities. Can someone please assist?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Item count not working?