12-08-12, 10:18 AM   #41
Sutorix
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by VagrantEsha View Post
Would it be possible to add a launcher button for the options via the BlizzOptions frame? I'm not at all asking for al options to be moved over there, but simply to have a launcher button to get at it, so that people know how to without /fb.
I will see what I can do :-)
02-18-13, 06:22 AM   #42
kd5aj
A Kobold Labourer
Cool problems with fishing line "enchants" not totalling correctly!!

Hi.. have been using FB and am quite pleased, however, after getting 3rd place in the STV contest and adding the +5 eternium line, I noticed that things didnt add up correctly.. I have the bone fishing pole with eternium line.. so should be 35, plus the boots of the bay at 15 plus... that would be 50 and add angler from the gloves and it should be plus 55; it only shows a plus 50... I have another toon with the arcanite fishing rod with the same problem.

Sincerely,

K
02-21-14, 04:38 AM   #43
SnowyRow
A Kobold Labourer
Fish Watcher not showing

I love the add-on, but just this week I noticed that for some reason my Fish Watcher information isn't showing when I am fishing. Did something change, or is there some way to see if it might be hidden for some reason and I can make it show again? My Fish Watcher option is checked. Not sure why it disappeared on me...
03-02-14, 08:38 AM   #44
Uggers
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by SnowyRow View Post
I love the add-on, but just this week I noticed that for some reason my Fish Watcher information isn't showing when I am fishing. Did something change, or is there some way to see if it might be hidden for some reason and I can make it show again? My Fish Watcher option is checked. Not sure why it disappeared on me...
Try /fb watcher reset as per the comments on the "other" addons website, I had this issue too and so have a few others it seems, since a patch or update

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Fishing Buddy