Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-08-14, 12:45 PM   #1
Bl4ckSh33p
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Some questions about Battle.net Launcher (commandline params, newspage on web)

Hi! I have a few questions about the battle.net Launcher and hope someone might know more about it.

I wondered if the "World of Warcraft Launcher.exe" is only available in old installations before the Battle.net Launcher was introduced or does every copy of WoW have this file in the game directory?
It would be great if some people could check and tell me so I know if it is reliable to use this file to launch the bnet launcher (used for my new WoW Launcher 2).

Does anyone know if the Battle.net launcher supports command line parameters to launch with a specific game or page (shop/news) open? Or can you start a scan&repair action for a game with them?

And finally, does anyone know if/how you can access the builtin newspage? The old launchers had a normal website which could be opened in any browser. But does anyone know the location/URL of the new newspage from b.net launcher?

regards,
Bl4ckSh33p

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Some questions about Battle.net Launcher (commandline params, newspage on web)