08-28-09, 11:20 AM   #1
Rhamses
A Theradrim Guardian
Blank Panel???

One of my favorite things about nui is the info panel that we can cycle through and the many different setups for single player, party mini and ginonormous raids.

here is a strange request. Is there a way to have an empty panel in the "party Place" where I could put some custom odds and ends? The Party place layouts are handy. But, being a lock, most of the time I do not even need to see what is happening with party hp/mana and most debuffs.

Also, knights of nui, do you all do some casual raiding etc? I left black hand because I got tired of ques. So, when there was a free transfer I went to Winterhoof. But, guess what? The que is back!!

Rhamses

08-28-09, 01:34 PM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
At present we don't have enough high level toons in the Knights of nUI guilds to do any raids at all... though the intent is to be a casual raiding guild. I suspect when winter hits and folks are inside more, we'll pick up on how many high level toons we have... until then, I expect the guilds will be pretty quiet.

Are you looking for a blank unit frame panel or a blank info panel? A blank unit frame panel is possible but then you wouldn't even have unit frames for yourself and your target. Or are you talking more like having a solo mode panel that uses the party panel unit frames but with no party members in it?

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

08-30-09, 10:14 AM   #3
Rhamses
A Theradrim Guardian
I was thinking a blank layout, where I could drag and drop things. It would be the lowest layer and the other layers built over it would be higher. But, I do not think this would work so well. I will think so more

Rhamse

08-31-09, 10:43 AM   #4
Tegarbah
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Wish I was on the same realm as the Knights of nUI. Currently on Argent Dawn where I run a small guild with only 6 80's (three of which are mine). Hate having to always PUG to get into raids...

09-02-09, 02:26 AM   #5
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Tegarbah View Post
Wish I was on the same realm as the Knights of nUI. Currently on Argent Dawn where I run a small guild with only 6 80's (three of which are mine). Hate having to always PUG to get into raids...
Well, you could always start a fresh new toon on Nesingwary, as most of us have. Everybody's kinda "growing up" together.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Developer Chat » Blank Panel???