08-17-08, 04:20 PM   #1
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How to remove an addon?

Hello all, I'm trying to remove an addon that I've uploaded in the WotLK Beta section. The new normal release is compatible for both live realms and WotLK and I don't want to release twice. I've looked in the Update window and I can't find a way to either delete or deprecate it.

What I would like to do is to remove the file and leave a message pointing to the normal WotLK compatible version. Is there a way to do this?
08-17-08, 04:25 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Just give me a link to the one you want removed and I'll delete it for you. Also, you won't need to leave a link for the "live" version, we've got a link at the top of the WotLK beta category that shows all "live" mods that work for both.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
08-17-08, 06:00 PM   #3
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Just give me a link to the one you want removed and I'll delete it for you. Also, you won't need to leave a link for the "live" version, we've got a link at the top of the WotLK beta category that shows all "live" mods that work for both.
Thanks this is the one that needs to be deleted: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...raftWotLK.html

Thanks for the help. I guess that when I'll do something similar for my other addons, I'll just send you a PM or should I request here? I'll do whatever works best for you guys ;-).
08-17-08, 06:08 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Removed.

This works okay, but a PM is probably better.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » How to remove an addon?