02-13-07, 07:55 AM   #1
Sn00zr
A Kobold Labourer
3D looking interface

Hi, I was looking for a UI I saw a while back, but was having trouble installing it. Basically it allows you to customize evrerything including frames, character pictures, and little bars that go around your character which show you HP, and mana. You can then download peoples UI that you like, and then load it into the program. I think it was called CT or SCORN or sometihng. Basically I like the addons with custom user protraits, custom bars, and something that is over the top. So, if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT** Well, I found out that it is called Discord Mod, which is a pack of mods which let you modify the complete look of WoW. I was just wondering if anyone knows some good links where to obtain preconfigured packages that you can load into WoW. Thanks.

http://www.discordmods.com/

Last edited by Sn00zr : 02-13-07 at 10:46 PM.
02-14-07, 05:31 AM   #2
Maxamillion
A Defias Bandit
I know that on the actual discord website you can download pre-configured ui templates that have been submitted by users.
02-14-07, 10:48 AM   #3
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortunately Discord is in the process of a MAJOR update still. But some kind loyal users have updated it for 2.0 compatability HERE .

Also the preconfigured UI's are HERE Some might not work because of compatability issues. Read the posts on each UI thread for more info.

Also they have yet to update the Discord mods for the Action Bars (DAB) So this may cause problems too. They have an updated version HERE but it is not by the same people updating the other Discord mods.

People have been using other bar mods instead until Lozareth gets DUB out the door (DUB will be all the Discord mods in one nice little package)

Bongos
Trinity
Bartender3

Hope this info helps ya.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 3D looking interface